ONE More Day!!

I'm not the website now and don't see anything new. Where are these pictures you're seeing?

It sounds like they released stuff too early and then took down the links. I would imagine they will be back up soon.

Go to the other thread for some more screenshots. (the WWOHP thread)

Check http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/ it's updated

They have a link to the webcast and a new map of the island, which was put up probably within the last half hour.

Oh and a bunch of new pictures, including the dragon's entrance retheming, Forbidden Journey, etc.

Please let us know when this is available and post a link here please. :worship:

I am very interested to see the map to the new island, that will be cool. Any other news I'm going to just tune in here and not worry about hitting all the other sites, so your the man. (Or woman) :worship:

Staying tuned. popcorn::

EDITED: I realize this post doesn't make sense, what I meant was the link didn't have the map or the announcement, at least I didn't see it.

I was originally on the updated site but then I refreshed the page and it went back to normal. Can't get back to the old one.

It sounds like they released stuff too early and then took down the links. I would imagine they will be back up soon.

Go to the other thread for some more screenshots. (the WWOHP thread)

I think you're right. I'm following the Attractions Magazine live twitter from there and everything he's said so far matchs the press release I saw on the updated site.

I am hoping that isn't all of the announcements today.

Someone said an announcement is scheduled for this afternoon also?

I am hoping that isn't all of the announcements today.

Someone said an announcement is scheduled for this afternoon also?
The link I posted was to a story on WKMG that said this afternoon. I don't know if there are more announcements coming or they got their information mixed up. :confused3

Then maybe those people who are still boycotting the French will come back to the park. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter