One more day...or as the kids like to say, two more sleeps!!

I'mAlittleBitGoofy

Official DISney addict!
I can't believe the time has come already! I remember waaaayyyy back when I subscribed to the January code watch thread and now here we are! Lol
We will be at Pop all next week and we are using the DDP so I will let everyone know how it goes! :thumbsup2

I can't believe the time has come already! I remember waaaayyyy back when I subscribed to the January code watch thread and now here we are! Lol
We will be at Pop all next week and we are using the DDP so I will let everyone know how it goes! :thumbsup2

We will be there 1/22-1/27 and can't wait. I am already sick of the cold weather in Chicago.

One sleep left! But I doubt the kids will! I am a little bummed about the 10 day weather forecast, I really hope it's wrong...

One sleep left! But I doubt the kids will! I am a little bummed about the 10 day weather forecast, I really hope it's wrong...

I'm sure it is. I looked two days ago at next weeks and it was calling for rain and 60's for t he high. Now it's calling for low to mid 70's for most of the weak, 83 on Thursday :cool2: and a chance of rain only on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter