• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One Month Left: Anyone else under 30 days?

30 days until our first Disney trip ever. This will be the merriest christmas money can buy ;).

Under 30 days. :cool1::cool1:

Just finished paying off our resort, have MVMCP tickets for the 16th, have breakfast reservations for the 17th and just made reservations for a carriage ride at Port Orleans on the 15th.:thumbsup2

To top it all off, DH said that we can get Annual Passes! :cool1: :banana: :lovestruc

We have had Seasonal Passes in the past, but never Annual Passes. I SOOOOO love my DH right now!!!!

Can't wait for our trip!

Is anyone going to don their LGMH's? I will be. Just printed out a few and i'm laminating them now. :goodvibes

9 days 6 hours 22 minutes until we pull out of the driveway, 2 1/2 drive and the magic starts.

12/25 - 1/1....countdown is killing us...we are so excited...the kids have no idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter