One Month Left: Anyone else under 30 days?

Our first house was right across the river from Albany in East Greenbush. My DH's family is all in Schenectady and Nisky so we ended up over here once we had our DD. When we were younger we lived in Miami for awhile and used to drive straight through to NY with no breaks. Now that we're middle aged we need to take it much slower.

Neat! I grew up in Rensselaer; East Greenbush is a nice area.
Hubby is from NY also (Central NY though), and when we do move back someday, we're thinking about the Saratoga area. We love that area, plus my husband especially loves the Adirondacks, so we'd like to be closer to there. :)

12 days left for us!

Helvetica26.jpg

can't wait!!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Not quite at the 30 day mark yet, but I just couldn't wait -- 35 days for us!!! I'm SOOOOOO excited!

This time next week I'll be lounging by the pool at POP deciding on if to hit EOS or PC at DTD for dinner!! :cool1: 7 days til I head for the airport!! :cool1:

I finally made it to the one month mark. Wow just one more month and I'll be on the plane with DH going to the happiest place in the world.:banana:
Time to do some "serious" packing. Lately every time I go by the suitcase I throw in something I think I need.
I'm so excited...I can hardly wait for this month to go by.:yay:

Same here, 10 days from today... I'm fixin' to go do the online check-in...

Bill

22 more days and I am so excited. I mean excited! We have been waiting for this trip for a long time. This will be our first trip as a family and dd first trip ever! We have also never flown, so we are doing a lot of firsts. I'm so happy and blessed! God is good to us!:littleangel:

22 more days and I am so excited. I mean excited! We have been waiting for this trip for a long time. This will be our first trip as a family and dd first trip ever! We have also never flown, so we are doing a lot of firsts. I'm so happy and blessed! God is good to us!:littleangel:

Aww! This made me excited for you! Yay to the second week of September.:cool1:

FINALLY!!!! I started a Dis countdown on my Android 100 days ago.. WOW!! Can't believe it's almost time!!! :yay:

Jackie

Single digits! 9 days left til we're at the World!!

Gotta hop over and find the single digits thread too :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter