One month from today.....

Alice42

Alice in Wonderland lover
I will be at WDW for my 3-day mini vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else going on May 1?
As you can tell, I am sooooooo excited:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

May 23 cannot get here fast enough!
You know what Im saying?

:jester:

I will be there with my two good friends as well!!! We were originally going down May 1st for 3 days, but could not get a flight home on sunday - so alas - we are leaving on May 2 and coming home May 5!!!! We are going to visit our friend who is currently a CM at the MK (She works on Main St USA). We'll be staying at Beach Club Villas the first 2 nights and OKW the last night (on the waitlist for BCV). I just booked my airfare....the countdown is on...but oh, the work I have to do before I leave!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm so jealous of all of you!!! I have to wait 8 months from Saturday (but who's counting???)!

Have a great trip!!!

Erin :D

We'll be there Apr. 28-May 9. Hope to see some of you with Lime green ribbons on.

We arrive May 3rd for eight days. Seems like we have been planning this trip forever!

:p WooooHoooooo!!! :p I only got 14 more days...and counting!! We will be there April 17- 24!! Sooooo....excited!! Doing my happy dance!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :D

Aloha!

One month from today (4/2) will our 11 year wedding anniversary :). And of course in 44 days and some odd hours we'll be in WDW too!

Hope everyone has a great trip ! :)

And nice to see a positive thread too!:bounce:

We'll be there 4th-7th can't wait!!!
mrsmom

2nd - 11th for us for our first trip home! We can't wait, No I just have to figure out our final schedule.........

We'll be there May 6th! Not too far behind you, and trust me, I'm just as excited!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

27 days to our 20th anniversary trip (yikes, it seems like just yeterday I bumped into him in our College bar!!).

has anyone started packing yet?
i am watching my vacation planning video right now as we speak getting very excited.........
i am truly a disney freak!:D :D :cool: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter