• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One month from today... Blue Man Group question

jfoofj

DIS Veteran
Will be our first full day in Universal!!! SO excited! We will arrive late Jan 15th and leave early on the 21st.

My family and I are interested in seeing Blue Man Group while we are in Universal... what is the best way to go about booking this? I hate to commit to a date/time before we get there and see what we want to do when, but I'd also like to find a deal if possible. Thoughts, ideas, input?

TIA

J

There is the box office right outside the theatre. You can check while you are there about any special deals going on. It really shouldn't be difficult to get tickets at that time.

You can also get discounted tickets through Travel Zoo (free to join) and it saved us $30 per ticket. But you have to pick the date and time for the show.

I highly recommend doing the "VIP Experience" at the Bluephoria Lounge. For $20 you get two drinks and a special lounge to hang out in before the show, and then after the show you come back up to the lounge and you get to meet a Blue Man. It was SUPER fun. :goodvibes

The stadium is small and really sitting anywhere is good. The first few rows are "poncho rows" and there is a chance you may get splattered with paint or food!

Also if you stick around after the show for a little bit two of the Blue Men come out to the lobby and pose for pictures! I don't think a ton of people are aware of it because there was not a lot of people waiting. I got a great pic of me and my hubby with one of them!

Any college students in your party?

College students get 2 discounted tix each on the day of the show based on availability.

We are going to give this a try on our January trip.

How much of a discount? I am a 40 year old college student, wonder if that counts?

Anyone know when the show was last updated? We saw the blue man group about two years ago, and would love to go again if it's a new (or at least somewhat changed) show.

Anyone know when the show was last updated? We saw the blue man group about two years ago, and would love to go again if it's a new (or at least somewhat changed) show.

probably two years.
the past ending of the BMG show was with the paper passed from the back rows to the front.
now it is the beach balls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter