One last photopass question...for the night

MommyWithDreams

<font color=deeppink>What has the Dis done to me?
Ok Molly...hope you're still up.
When I edit a photo on the website...does it still keep a copy of the original or will it replace it?
Anyone?

Answered my own question....ok Molly you can go to sleep now :)

It will keep a copy, most definitely. If you imagine your pictures all in a line, what I noticed is that as you edit, it will throw a copy to the right of the original picture. Make another edit, that goes to the right as well. Just keeps moving things over.

Then you go to the next picture, start editing, and each picture you create with editing will go to the right of THAT picture. Everything stays with each other, it seems, in my experience.

Now let's say you have picture X, and you want a few different pictures from that picture. First you want it cropped. So you crop it. That's X2. Then you want to put a border on it, that's X3. Assuming it has a character in it, next you want a version with the character's signature on it, that's X4. Now you want it cropped AND with a signature, so you'll have to crop it again (you can't go to the cropped X2 b/c it will "take over" X2) from the original, and then add the signature, and that will be X5.

Does that make sense? :) I kept wanting the picture to be cropped then add other things to it, but have the crop stay cropped alone, but it doesn't work.

But short answer is that it always keeps the original, no worries about that.

Did you get any pictures with Jack Sparrow?

Yesss I got my pics with Captain Jack!! Ayden's seemed a little dark, mine are all ok. When we viewed them at the park his seemed ok..but now at home they look really dark. We shall see. I thought there were more things we could do with the editing. If I upload ones I took...it looks like I can add other borders but they are not showing up. Does it not add the borders to ones I upload?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter