• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

one last important question

ZachsMommy6

Earning My Ears
before any plans are set in stone. I would like to know if 2 days is going to be enough?

We are going to S Deigo first for sea world and zoo maybe something else as well and then its up to DL but never been to Cali before so not sure what is all there. So is 2 days going to be enough to see most of DL?

I am by no means an expert on this subject, but two days in my opinion is not enough. Of course it depends on the ages of your kids and the time of year you're going. If you have little ones, you will need to take a break during the middle of the day. Heck, I need a break by the middle of the day. If you're going during the peak season, you'll have longer hours, but more crowds to contend with. I think even if you make the most of fastpasses and/or utilize Ridemax, it's still tough.

Also, if you want to make sure you see all of the parades, shows, fireworks, and ride most of the rides (and some more than once), I don't see how it can be done in two days.

If possible, give yourself another day so you can really enjoy things and not feel like you missed out. Of course, I'd stay there for two weeks if I could!!

For us four days is ideal - 3 days is doable - but 2 - if it is your first time there - might be a bit overwhelming to try to get it all in - especially depending on when you are trying to go.

I agree with dizzyyami
We are going for our 4th time in 3 years in August and will only do two days because we were there for 3 in March.
First time we went we did 5 days.

I would suggest at least 3 days for a first time if you can make it happen.

Drew

You can have a lot of fun over two days but would need three to feel like you had done most everything.

We will be on vacation between the 29th to the 8th but the 29th and 8th dont count since those are travel days.

We are starting off in San Diego to see Zoo, Sea world and what not. There has to be a beach day somewhere in there and then up to DL so I will see if we can swing 3 days. Never been to Cali before so everything is going to be by the seat of our pants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter