One is the lonliest number...

StarPM

Mouseketeer
Unless it is one, as in single digit dance!!! I can't believe it's almost here!!! I was starting to get into the pre-Disney blues, and worrying if I was gonna have a good time and enjoy myself. Now, I'm re-energized!! Look for me there. I'll be the red head with the big smile on my face.:p.

You are so lucky! I hope your bouncing off the walls with glee because that's what happens to be when day 10 of the count down starts. Have sooo much fun!!!!! :)

StarPM-
Can I join the dance? I'm bunny hopping around the house like mad! I can hardly believe it's here!!!!! We're almost to the one week left!!!!!!stage!!!!!

I'm making my list and checking it twice
going to visit the happiest mice!
We are goin' to the World!!!

My counter will be flipping to the -10 day mark in a few hours!! I cannot stand it any longer!!!!!
Christine

I'm right there with you!! We leave Friday afternoon.

Don't forget. There is a DIS meet on Thursday, 11/4 at 2:00 pm at Epcot. We are meeting by the main fountain on the side facing World Showcase.

Hope to see lots of DIS folks there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter