One for the Money, Two for the Show... A Nov.2015 PTR - Updated 11/1

So we're 8 days out and my husband's leave still hasn't been approved. He asked about it today and apparently it hasn't even been looked at, so great. He seems to think it will work out, but this is me right now...

I am having a full blown panic attack. I hate military bureaucracy.

:eek: :faint: Oh geeze, that would be me, too! Hope it will be ok. Sending good "time off approved" vibes. :goodvibes

We have leave approval!!! I swear I lost 4 years from my life over the past week.

Also, at work today there was a bunch of bathroom organizer travel bag type things being given away by a client. Yay free stuff! That'll come in handy.

I have 90% of my bags packed. Just waiting on the last minute stuff now.

Four days left!

I leave tomorrow!!!! The majority of this workday will be spent waiting for 4:00 to roll around so I can print my SW boarding passes.

After planning this trip for over a year, I can't believe it's finally happening!

My 4 pm flight departure somehow became 930pm . On the plane now expected to land around 1130. So tired.

Don't think we'll be rope dropping Universal tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter