One day

If I had one day, and magic shoes to get me everywhere quickly...

I would have breakfast with Pooh and Friends at the Crystal Palace. I would ride Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise and POTC. I'd have a Dole Whip to cool me off, catch Philharmagic.

Off to Epcot and get on Test Track and Mission Space. Hit Le Cellier for lunch, then Turtle Talk with Crush, and Soarin' (not a huge Epcot fan)

Then I'd head to AK, go on the safari, Everest a few times, Dinosaur, Kali River rapid, see the FOTLK and Nemo, get egg rolls at Yak & Yeti CS

Jump to HS, get on TOT, RNR,TSM and ST. I'd have dinner at Mama Melrose, catch Beauty and the Beast, go to Fantasmic and then back to the hotel to pass out

I'd spend the day at MK.

Book breakfast at Crystal Palace before the park opens. Then spend the day riding the rides, gathering Fast Passes, watching the shows and parade. Stay for Spectro and Wishes. Make sure you get a Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float sometime during the day at MK.

We would definitely spend the day in Epcot. We would hit Soarin', Mission Space, and Test Track, then head to the World Showcase.

Hands down, I'd spend it at the MK!! Maybe eat dinner at one of the monorail Resorts, but then end back at the MK for the night!

And we are spending it at MK. But we got SP so we will be going many more times this year plus have a week planned for January.
Anyway, we are doing MK for our first trip and my plan is for each person to choose one ride that is a must-do and then have a list of other things we would like to do. Looking forward to our day of magic in two weeks!!!

I'd spend one day at MK - that gives me that old-fashioned Disney feeling! I'd grab a quick breakfast at the Main Street Bakery, ride some rides, have lunch at the Plaza, catch the parade, ride more rides!, watch the crowds go by from Tom Sawyer Island, pick a few favorites to ride again, have a Mickey ice cream bar as a snack, and then I'd probably be ready to go home - yes, before Wishes! I'm sure I'd be tired.

Probably MK - Because of the kids, CRT
If it was just me and the wife, probably Epcot, Le'Cellier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter