• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One Day WDW Park Hopper

jjcm

This work thing gets in my way of a life of holida
Hi all
We have only one day to spend at WDW and would like to try to visit 2 or possibly 3 - for the big rides only. I see there a Park Hopper ticket for one day but it's pretty expensive at $168 / £86 ish. Does anyone know if there's a cheaper one being sold?
Cheers
Ju
:dance3:

Hi all
We have only one day to spend at WDW and would like to try to visit 2 or possibly 3 - for the big rides only. I see there a Park Hopper ticket for one day but it's pretty expensive at $168 / £86 ish. Does anyone know if there's a cheaper one being sold?
Cheers
Ju
:dance3:

As you have found out, purchasing a one or two-day park hopper is likely THE most expensive way to visit WDW.

There are few (if any) legit discounters who can sell an under-3-day theme park ticket, and if you found one, the "discount' would be so small as to be inconsequential.

There are, IN the Orlando area, many places that advertise "cheap" WDW tix, but, as they say, "let the buyer beware."

It's a risk - but we bought a one day park hopper ticket from ebay for 1/2 the gate price. We had no problems using them but Buyer beware!

It's a risk - but we bought a one day park hopper ticket from ebay for 1/2 to gate price. We had no problems using them but Buyer beware!

Wow!

No way to tell if the ticket is any good whatsoever until you arrive at WDW.

A one day Park Hopper (Including tax) is $123.54 adult or $111.83 child 3-9.

Not sure how often you get to Disney but you may want to consider getting a multi-day ticket and adding the no-expiration option. This will be more expensive now but you would have tickets in advance for a future trip at a much lower daily rate.

Not sure how often you get to Disney but you may want to consider getting a multi-day ticket and adding the no-expiration option. This will be more expensive now but you would have tickets in advance for a future trip at a much lower daily rate.

I'm thinking jjcm's AIRFARE from Hampshire, UK might figure into the budget mix a bit.

:goodvibes

That's why I'm kind of surprised at the "one day" visit.

It takes about an hour to get from the inside of one park to the inside of another park. Even more if one of the parks is the Magic Kingdom.

You will be spending a significant fraction of your very expensive ticket just moving between parks. Your experience will be greatly diminished.

I strongly advise you to take the money that you would have spent on the park hopping option and apply it to a really nice meal, and simply concentrate on one park. There is really so much to see in each of them.

you can hit the major attractions at all 4 parks in one day, but you spend a lot of time traveling, you have to move quick, an no one is allowed to goto the bathroom.

Is there any way to extend your Disney experience for two or three days? It almost makes more sense.

Wow!

No way to tell if the ticket is any good whatsoever until you arrive at WDW.

I'm not going to lie to you, I was afraid that we would get to the turnstiles and be DE-NIED - and be out our cash. But we had no problems. It was a risk that we were willing to take.

I'm not going to lie to you, I was afraid that we would get to the turnstiles and be DE-NIED - and be out our cash. But we had no problems. It was a risk that we were willing to take.

That's an expensive gamble, in my opinion. You can do it if you want to but I certainly wouldn't recommend it to the OP. With so many problems on eBay these days, I wouldn't be surprised if you paid for the tickets and got ones that have already been used. And there's nothing you can do about it if that's the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter