One day/one park tickets????

Frannypooh

Earning My Ears
My family and I went in 2002 and I bought the park hoppers. But we only did one park a day so I think I lost money :( We are going back in Oct and plan on 2 days magic kingdom and 1 day MGM. Were also doing 2 days universal. It seems to be cheaper if I just bought one day one park passes. Is this right? Also I noticed on the disneyworld.com site it says that one day one park is only 54~something and on mousesavers it's says as of March it's up to 58.~something, so who's right?
ANy way to do it cheaper???

Thanks!!

Franprincess:

The Disney site price is without tax

They do have the "bounceback" tickets..not sure what they call them now but they are one day tickets that if you buy a certain amount on the same day you get a discount on the ones after the first one..they have to be used within a certain amount of days.

I know that they are listed on the disney site under tickets.

AHHH the tax thing makes sense! Thanks!
I just saw another post somewhere on here that explained the "bounce backs" Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!

Fran ::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc :bounce: :tongue: ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter