one day of disneyquest with base ticket

germ539

Goofy is my favorite
I saw this somewhere online and was wanting to know if anyone can confirm this?

TIA!:confused3

I saw this somewhere online and was wanting to know if anyone can confirm this?

TIA!:confused3
I had read that also and I believe a CM told someone that info but I personally have yet to see any official info of this.

The 2013 MYW packages "perks" show two tickets to admission for one day at Disney Quest per room reservation on a package.

It is listed on the Disney website when you book a 2013 package - I have two next year.

I haven't seen or heard of that specifically, but WDW is giving a voucher for a free DQ admission ticket with packages.

I was going to come here and ask this question today!

If I'm reading it right, I will receive 2 passes to Disney Quest and 2 rounds of miniature golf?

I found it

Here's what the Disney Website says:

Magic Your Way Package

Includes:
Room accommodations of your choice
The room accommodations you select are included in the Magic Your Way Base Package.

Magic Your Way Base Ticket
All Magic Your Way packages include a Magic Your Way Base Ticket for entry into one of the Walt Disney World theme parks for each day of your ticket. Customize your ticket by adding days, the Park Hopper Option, the Water Park Fun & More* Option or the No Expiration Option in any combination that meets your needs.

Children's Activity Centers Discount
15% off the non-discounted hourly select Children's Activity Center.
(Ages 3 -12; advance reservations are highly recommended; credit card guarantee is required; minimum charge of 2 hours per child.)

Planet Hollywood $15 USD meal voucher and souvenir keepsake
Valid for $15 USD worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages and one souvenir merchandise keepsake per room at Planet Hollywood, Downtown Disney West Side. (Not valid with any other offers or discounts.)

Disney's Miniature Golf Experience
Receive a voucher valid for two rounds of miniature golf per room at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.

DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park Admission Tickets
Receive a voucher valid for two admission tickets per package. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
:cool1:

Walt Disney World marina discount
15% off the non-discounted price of any boat rental at participating Walt Disney World marina locations. (One voucher per room; not valid all dates; restrictions apply.)

Disney arcade game card Valid for 100 game play points in arcades located in Disney Resort hotels. (One voucher per room.)

Spa, bass fishing and water sports discounts
Receive vouchers for 15% off the non-discounted price of select spa services of 50 minutes or more at select Disney Resort hotels, 15% off the non-discounted price of select bass fishing excursions and 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities at Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Center.
(Subject to availability; restrictions apply. Hand and foot spa treatments are excluded.)

Commemorative luggage tag

This offer isn't show up on my ressie for November 27-December 6

I'm not sure but I am led to believe that the two mini-golf passes or the two Disney Quest passes cannot be combined with theme park tickets to help produce water park fun. So if you decide at the last minute to do water parks then it is possible to find that, after actually adding water park fun to your tickets, the extra passes that came with your package saved you nothing.

In my ressie for Jan it says something to the effect of "Disneyquest exchange voucher on per room". When I had to make a change to my ressie the CM didn't know anything about it.

I'm not sure but I am led to believe that the two mini-golf passes or the two Disney Quest passes cannot be combined with theme park tickets to help produce water park fun. So if you decide at the last minute to do water parks then it is possible to find that, after actually adding water park fun to your tickets, the extra passes that came with your package saved you nothing.

We are not doing water parks but I could see how if someone is not careful they would kind of lose a "plus."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter