• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One-day car rental before cruise

calvanese4

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive one-day car rental from MCO - Port Canaveral? All the one day rates I seem to find are very expensive. Thanks.

You will always pay more in rental car fees with airport pick-up-that is why we rent a car at 1 of the downtown disney hotel rental car locations budget/ avis etc.. Keep checking the prices also as they sometimes go down with coupon codes or upgrade to a better vehicle at same price also.
We've used budget quite a few times as well as avis.

Scott

We have rented with both Thrifty and Budget. Both have shuttles to get you to the airport. Our one-way rentals usually run about $40-45 for a car and $60 for a minivan.

we have a one day rental, pick up at 2 p.m. from mco, drop off next day at 12 p.m. by the port, through budget. this a potiac g6 base (or similar). as there is only two of us this is plenty big. the cost is 30.65 and that includes all taxes. i booked with a code i got from, i belive, shirleys thread. it is a walmart code BCD.
i have booked this date and time twice now. i keep checking and the price has droped. started at 38.79, but as stated above, is now 30.65. book your rate, just keep checking back every week or so to get the rate you want.:surfweb:

I'm using Avis and if you use codes (try Mousesavers.com for a listing of codes), I've found it to be cheaper than the Bus transfers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter