One day at Seaworld questions

tscrapper

Mouseketeer
Hi were spending one day at Seaworld and have tickets but did not purchase front of the line at that the same time. Can we add that when we get there? What ride advice do you have as in a touring order for the ride/shows? Can I use open table a couple of days before to book Margaritaville, I need GF options?

Thanks! Tammy

I can't answer your SeaWorld questions (but I'd wager you'd be able to add on their FOTL at the gate), but I just wanted to make sure you knew that Margaritaville is at Universal's CityWalk, not SeaWorld! We tried to use OpenTable for a reservation there probably a year or so ago and they didn't accept it. You might want to call Universal's Guest Services and see what they recommend.

I can't answer your SeaWorld questions (but I'd wager you'd be able to add on their FOTL at the gate), but I just wanted to make sure you knew that Margaritaville is at Universal's CityWalk, not SeaWorld! We tried to use OpenTable for a reservation there probably a year or so ago and they didn't accept it. You might want to call Universal's Guest Services and see what they recommend.
Thanks I didn't realize I chose a restaurant at a park I'm not going too!

What ride advice do you have as in a touring order for the ride/shows?

We were told to do the rides first -- Manta, Kraken and then Journey to Atlantis -- and then the shows. Can't tell you how well that works because we are not rides people and didn't do it! Mondays through Wednesdays are supposedly lower crowds than Thursday, Friday or weekends.

I would do Blue Horizon first, Pets Ahoy second, then Clyde and Seymour, and last One Ocean, but it depends on that day's schedule. That zigs and zags you about the shortest route from one to the next. I assume the Bands, Brews event is where the acrobat show used to be, in which case you'd tuck that between Clyde and Seymour and One Ocean. The show schedule:

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/park-info/park-hours/

There's a music and fountains show in the middle of the lake about once an hour. Used to be a stilt dance group that performs in front of "Mango Joes" after the orca show lets out, as well as a comedy troupe and a music group that performs in the waterfront area, but I never found a schedule for them.

We were told to do the rides first -- Manta, Kraken and then Journey to Atlantis -- and then the shows. Can't tell you how well that works because we are not rides people and didn't do it! Mondays through Wednesdays are supposedly lower crowds than Thursday, Friday or weekends.

I would do Blue Horizon first, Pets Ahoy second, then Clyde and Seymour, and last One Ocean, but it depends on that day's schedule. That zigs and zags you about the shortest route from one to the next. I assume the Bands, Brews event is where the acrobat show used to be, in which case you'd tuck that between Clyde and Seymour and One Ocean. The show schedule:

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/park-info/park-hours/

There's a music and fountains show in the middle of the lake about once an hour. Used to be a stilt dance group that performs in front of "Mango Joes" after the orca show lets out, as well as a comedy troupe and a music group that performs in the waterfront area, but I never found a schedule for them.

Thanks so much all the little details are great!

Gina, in her Christmas Trip Report, notes that on Christmas day, although Manta was open from the git go, Kraken didn't open until ten. I expect that's only the case on really slow days, but something to be aware of, anyhow. Gina's gone to SeaWorld many times -- and fairly recently -- and this report is ongoing, so you might pop in there and read what she has to say or ask questions.

www.disboards.com/threads/it’s-the-most-wonderful-time-of-the-year-–-an-offsite-non-disney-christmas-tr.3472126/page-23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter