• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One day at AK 1/24/14

NCDisfan11

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow fanatics

My family were in Tampa for the week and my brother decided we should take our families (him, his wife and their 4,2 yrs old girls) our parents and me and my wife and 3 yr old to animal kingdom for the day cause they all have never been before. Me and my wife and daughter have been twice on previous trips.
First I feel like the crowd calendars were a little off t said crowds were a 3 and it seems much busier than that (maybe my expectations are alittle off).
Second it seemed like no one there was happy to be there at all, I know it was like 45 degrees ad breezy but it was still Disney so I felt people were just not smilin or happy at all.
Third there were a lot of tour groups but no issues with them just has to maneuver around them at times.
I was kind of disappointed by the lack of magic feeling I had this time maybe because I knew it was so close to everything but we could only go to AK for the day.

Thanks for the report! We were at wdw 12/16-21 and it was packed! Crowd calendars were off..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter