one consecutive year rule?

houseofmouse89

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me for sure what the deal is with the one consecutive year rule? I called the CP office today and the kid that answered didbnt seem to know what I was talking about and also wasnt very confident sounding in his answer.

If I do a fall advantage CP (late may/early june-jan) and then want to do a PI in the spring, is this allowed? Technically it would be over the year rule by a few weeks/a month, it seems. Who can i ask/does anyone know for sure?

If you do fall advantage, you can extend once, to do the regular spring program. That's it. It might fall technically one or two weeks over the regular ending time, but I also don't know if extensions are technically shorter than a regular season.

If I do a fall advantage CP (late may/early june-jan) and then want to do a PI in the spring, is this allowed? Technically it would be over the year rule by a few weeks/a month, it seems. Who can i ask/does anyone know for sure?

This is more complicated than what you probably want, but it will depend on the internship. I know that a lot of the internships are apart of the PI program, but some are not as well (just to make this more fun).

Generally speaking, yes, you can do FA CP into a Spring PI; but in some cases you cannot. Just be prepared either way and recognize that the chances are more towards yes than no.

This is more complicated than what you probably want, but it will depend on the internship. I know that a lot of the internships are apart of the PI program, but some are not as well (just to make this more fun).

Generally speaking, yes, you can do FA CP into a Spring PI; but in some cases you cannot. Just be prepared either way and recognize that the chances are more towards yes than no.

Brenna- just PM'ed you with some more questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter