one bedroom suites- photos of night set up

dAnconia

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping to find some photos of the nighttime set up in the 1 bedroom suites onboard the dream or fantasy. Google and the disboards search functions have not helped.

Thanks!

What are you looking for in the pictures? The only night setup in they can pull out the bed in the living room area for another bed. The table and chairs are moved. All the doors on bedroom to the left can be completely closed in.
Also if need a second Murphy bed can be lowered from the wooden wall to the right on the picture.

This 360 view might help too.
http://media.disneywebcontent.com/Videos/DCL/4599/dream-360_Concierge1bdrmSuite_904px_1.html

disney-dream-royal-suiteC.jpg

I'm hoping to find some photos of the nighttime set up in the 1 bedroom suites onboard the dream or fantasy. Google and the disboards search functions have not helped.

Thanks!

I have many in by online blog from a back to back Fantasy cruise but not allowed to post the link but you can search online for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter