Once Upon A Time

disneygirl520

Adventure is out there!
I know I love this show,and I know some of you watch it as well, so I figured I'd make a place where we could discuss episodes, what we think is going to happen, favorite characters, etc.

I haven't started watching the new season yet since I was out yesterday and working today, but I'm soooo excited. :)

So excited! I saw a little bit walking by my mom and I cried a little :') So sweet.

I'm back! Loooooooooooove the show! Rumpelstilsken is my fave.

My favorite keep changing, I really liked the huntsman (Graham), and the mad hatter (Jefferson), and Pinocchio (August?). But they keep disappearing!

hi all! *not a teen, HAHA* but I ADORE this show --

My DD4, Aurora, was THRILLED to see Princess Aurora as a brunette, just like her!

Rumplestiltskin is my favorite, Hatter is high on the list.

I LOVE ONCE UPON A TIME!!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens to Emma and Snow in the next episode!!!!!!!! Two more days!!!! I absolutely cannot wait!!!!!

I love Once Upon a Time. Me and my global teacher talk about it during class. :) I really want to know why some people stayed behind.

I LOVE ONCE APON A TIME!!! same with my mom wat I want to no is wazzup with the dude with the postcard? And with Milan she said she was in love with prince Phillip, but wat about shang? :confused3

Second episode of Once Upon A Time tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!!!

images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter