Once upon a time show on nov. 9th

Snowhite23

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon... Does anyone have any information whether they are going to have the one upon a time projection show in magic kingdom on november 9th? Its our only full night at mk and we dont want to miss it... Any info will be greatly appreciated..TIA..Jenny

The Once Upon a Time show begins November 4th. It'll be the only projection show running on that non-party night. :)

On the schedule, it is showing up on the 4th, 5th, and 6th. But not the 9th or the 12th (when we were hoping to see it). I don't know if that has anything to do with the Christmas show taping or not.

While I suspect you are probably right, just an FYI that Disney's site doesn't show any times on November 9th. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/once-upon-a-time-castle-show/
Wishes is at 9 that night, so if Once Upon a Time is showing, it would be at 9:45.
I'll retract my previous answer based on the fact the scheduling was not mentioned and because with an evening taping at MK, it will probably affect the Castle stage area which may interfere with the projections.

On the schedule, it is showing up on the 4th, 5th, and 6th. But not the 9th or the 12th (when we were hoping to see it). I don't know if that has anything to do with the Christmas show taping or not.
On the 12th, the taping is scheduled to take place in AK in the evening so it shouldn't affect OUAT.

Thank you all so much for the info...its just a big downer since its my dads 73rd birthday and this is probably going to be his last trip since he has the very beginning symptoms of alzheimers and we are leaving friday, wish we could of stayed til saturday but my parents annual passes are for weekdays only :sad1:

Confirming: Once Upon a Time will not occur on the 9th and 12th. See the schedule posted by @yulilin3: on

Here are the impacts of the taping for MK:

Tuesday, November 8 • Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire: 1 & 2 (unadvertised), 4, 5:15 p.m. • Princess Elena Royal Welcome: 1:35 & 3:40 p.m. (unadvertised) • Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: 7 p.m.-midnight (operates as scheduled)

Wednesday, November 9 • The following offerings will not be presented: A Frozen Holiday Wish, Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire, Princess Elena Royal Welcome, Once Upon a Time, Trolley Show, Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party • #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceParty: 3-6:30 p.m.

Thursday, November 10 • The following offerings will not be presented: Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire, Princess Elena Royal Welcome, Trolley Show, Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party • Flag Retreat: 4:30 p.m. • Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade: 5 p.m. • Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 7 p.m.-midnight (operates as scheduled)

Friday, November 11 • The following offerings will not be presented: Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire, Princess Elena Royal Welcome, Trolley Show, Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party • Flag Retreat: 4:30 p.m. (enhanced for Veterans Day) • Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade: 5 p.m. • Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: 7 p.m.-midnight (operates as scheduled)

Saturday, November 12 • The following offerings will not be presented: A Frozen Holiday Wish, Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire, Princess Elena Royal Welcome, Once Upon a Time, Trolley Show, Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party • Flag Retreat: 4:30 p.m. • Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade: 5 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter