Once Upon a Dream, We Took Our First Cruise - Goodbye Dream Vacation

Catching up.

Poor Xander. What a dilemma of to go or not to go on the Aquaduck. Glad he went on in the end.

Lovely pics of Crapbag and Connor.

I am glad he went on the Aquaduck too. It was sad that he was crying.

Thanks. I love that picture too.

Aw, thanks so much for the tips! I really wanted a longer one but DH is reluctant so I am happy he wants to try it at all! :goodvibes

You're welcome. I think everyone including your DH will have a great time.

I'm glad he rode the Aquaduck. I'm sure he'll remember it as something fun once some time has passed.

Awww, you nursing stories brings back memories! Everett also would NOT take milk from a bottle, so we were always together for the first year of his life. I'm really hoping to not make the same mistake with this next baby, and get him/her used to bottles early. I mean I loved nursing, and I loved the closeness and bonding with DS, but it would have been nice to leave him for a few hours, and do something for myself, I'm sure you understand! :goodvibes

Good for Xander for braving the Aquaduck! I hope he only remembers the fun parts, and not the scary parts, for your next trip!

The enchanted garden looks awesome! Its great that they let you take the stroller in with you. I can't believe that they wouldn't let you at the Disney restaurants! When we went with Everett when he was 4 months, I brought the stroller into almost everywhere we ate, and I usually tell people that they can bring the stroller in if they have young kids. I'll have to stop telling people that, and come up with a backup plan if we go in April next year with a three month old! I sometimes hate how inconsistent Disney is with their policies, it makes planning tough! :sad2:

We are hoping to go to Vegas next spring sometime, I have a new job so it may affect our dates a bit. My in laws own time share that we will be using just off the strip but I would love to meet up somewhere!

I'm glad to hear your experience with the children's club and nursery were so good! I know a cruise is in our future, just not sure when!

Eliya does not take a bottle of my milk as well as Logan did, Les says she won't take it from him, however she will take it from my mom no problem!

Poor Xander on the aquaduck! They try to be so brave! I love the photo of him sleeping at the table! I have many of Logan like that!

THe cruise looks beautiful!

I'm so excited for you and your DL trip, what a wonderful way to celebrate Connor's birthday? Will you be writing a TR ? I hope you share in some way!

Poor Xander! I'm glad that he was brave enough to try. I hope that next time he'll like it better.

That elevator adventure sounds rough! I'm glad that you guys laughed it off. I bought the umbrella stroller especially for the last trip, and it was the best $40 we spent.

Cute pictures of Connor and Crap at dinner! How much are the photo CDs on the ship? I'd heard that there weren't any discounts for pre-purchase for DCL.

Can't wait to hear more!

I'm glad he rode the Aquaduck. I'm sure he'll remember it as something fun once some time has passed.

I am glad he tried it too. We are always encouraging him to try things at least once before he makes up his mind. My only fear with that is he may develop a life long fear of something that he may have been fine with if he waited until he was a little older.

Awww, you nursing stories brings back memories! Everett also would NOT take milk from a bottle, so we were always together for the first year of his life. I'm really hoping to not make the same mistake with this next baby, and get him/her used to bottles early. I mean I loved nursing, and I loved the closeness and bonding with DS, but it would have been nice to leave him for a few hours, and do something for myself, I'm sure you understand! :goodvibes

Good for Xander for braving the Aquaduck! I hope he only remembers the fun parts, and not the scary parts, for your next trip!

The enchanted garden looks awesome! Its great that they let you take the stroller in with you. I can't believe that they wouldn't let you at the Disney restaurants! When we went with Everett when he was 4 months, I brought the stroller into almost everywhere we ate, and I usually tell people that they can bring the stroller in if they have young kids. I'll have to stop telling people that, and come up with a backup plan if we go in April next year with a three month old! I sometimes hate how inconsistent Disney is with their policies, it makes planning tough! :sad2:

I know exactly what you mean. One time, I went to get a facial. My aesthetician was running late, so I was gone longer than expected. Crap called upset that I was almost an hour late and needed to get home. Connor had been crying for a while. I do not want him to cry, but I would like to get away once in a while. It is a little easier now that he is older. While he still nurses on demand, Crap or the sitter can distract him with food until I get back. Xander took my milk from a bottle, so it was easier with him. He did not have a choice, since I worked in the office when he was a baby. When he was older, I worked from home.

Xander keeps saying he liked it, so I hope he really did.

The Enchanted Garden was beautiful. Many Disney restaurants allowed the stroller in when he was sleeping (except 1900 Park Fare where the hostess said we had to carry him in even though he was asleep, and the check in desk lady said we could have it). The others will not allow the stroller in if the kids are awake. We were even told at Mickey's Backyard Barbeque that we needed to park it right after he woke up. They wasted no time at all. At least they let us have it until he woke up unlike 1900 Park fare. I think you hit the nail right on the head. It depends on the CM. The lady at the desk said we could bring it in, but the hostess said we could not. I even told her we were told it was okay, and she said it was not safe for the characters. She would not budge, and neither of us wanted to push the issue. Hopefully, they let you bring it in when you need it.

I assumed the ship would be the same way and was pleasantly surprised when Melissa told me we should bring the stroller down when Connor was wide awake. At home, I bring the stroller into most restaurants we eat at, since Connor no longer uses a carrier.

We are hoping to go to Vegas next spring sometime, I have a new job so it may affect our dates a bit. My in laws own time share that we will be using just off the strip but I would love to meet up somewhere!

I'm glad to hear your experience with the children's club and nursery were so good! I know a cruise is in our future, just not sure when!

Eliya does not take a bottle of my milk as well as Logan did, Les says she won't take it from him, however she will take it from my mom no problem!

Poor Xander on the aquaduck! They try to be so brave! I love the photo of him sleeping at the table! I have many of Logan like that!

THe cruise looks beautiful!

I'm so excited for you and your DL trip, what a wonderful way to celebrate Connor's birthday? Will you be writing a TR ? I hope you share in some way!

If everything works out with your new job, just let me know. I would love to drop by and say hello.

I really adored the nursery and the kids' clubs. They really care about what the parents want and try to care for the kids to the parents' exact instructions. That impressed me. The kids' club had a similar level of care. I dropped of Xander's epipen on the first stay, and we went over his food allergies. When Crap picked him up, they feverishly looked for the epipien even though I never even gave it to them the second time. They were more on top of things than I was, because I forgot to leave it. (Luckily, he did not need it).

That's the funny thing about the bottle. Connor took it from the nursery staff member with no problem at all but still will not take it from Crap. I am happy to hear it is not just him.

He was brave despite being scared. I was so proud of him. The funniest thing of all about him sleeping at the table is he kept insisting he was not tired. That was the only day on ship he took a middle of the day nap, but it was his busiest day.

Everything about the cruise was beautiful. The ship was amazing inside and out.

We are so excited about Disneyland for Connor's birthday too. They planned the Carsland opening for just before we arrive, so that was a lucky break. I am going to write a trip report. Since this one will not be done by then, I will finish this first. At first, I was concerned about the timing. That will give me some extra time to upload pictures and possibly order a Photopass CD. There is no discount for pre-ordering, so I am only going to buy it if we get enough great shots.

Poor Xander! I'm glad that he was brave enough to try. I hope that next time he'll like it better.

That elevator adventure sounds rough! I'm glad that you guys laughed it off. I bought the umbrella stroller especially for the last trip, and it was the best $40 we spent.

Cute pictures of Connor and Crap at dinner! How much are the photo CDs on the ship? I'd heard that there weren't any discounts for pre-purchase for DCL.

Can't wait to hear more!

I am glad he tried it too. Hopefully, he is not too scared to ride it again someday.

The man and his group that ran in front of us was the closest thing to rudeness we even saw on the ship. I am not even sure if he was trying to be rude. He may have been in a huge hurry to get somewhere and thought we were not in a hurry (since we were struggling with the stroller). As far as getting stuck on, I doubt people did it on purpose. The elevators are deep and do not stay open on each floor for long. Laughing when we were unable to move the stroller fast enough to exit was the only way not to get upset. Did Maddie sleep well in the umbrella stroller? The only reason I have yet to purchase one is because I am worried about how well Connor will sleep.

Thank you. I love that picture of Crap and Connor. The price of the CD depends on the number of days at sea. While I do not remember the exact price, I remember it was more than a WDW one even for our three day cruise. There were literally only four good pictures, so we just bought them. It still cost us about $80. Maddie will probably have you stopping by all of the character locations. You may get enough shots to make the CD worth it. The discount is for photo credits (an 8 x 10 is 2 credits while a 5 x 7 is 1 credit), not the CD. You can buy packages before you enter the ship for cheaper than the ones they sell on ship. I am not sure how it would work if you wanted to buy the CD instead.

I am behind on your report! I just read the Atlantis entry. Dave and I were on a cruise a few years back and we walked around Atlantis a bit but didn't get to go in the water park. It sounds neat. We just this week were in Sea World in San Antonio and they have a ride where the end goes through the fish tanks like you were describing. Unfortunately Gabbie and I waited an hour for the ride and were only in the fish area for like a minute! I was thinking a lazy river type ride past the fish would be cool. That must be a huge lazy river there to take an hour to float around!

I am behind on your report! I just read the Atlantis entry. Dave and I were on a cruise a few years back and we walked around Atlantis a bit but didn't get to go in the water park. It sounds neat. We just this week were in Sea World in San Antonio and they have a ride where the end goes through the fish tanks like you were describing. Unfortunately Gabbie and I waited an hour for the ride and were only in the fish area for like a minute! I was thinking a lazy river type ride past the fish would be cool. That must be a huge lazy river there to take an hour to float around!

It was really neat there. Hope you had a great time at Sea World. We have taken Xander to the one in San Diego, but Connor has not gone yet. It sounds like the one in San Antonio is neater, because I do not remember any water rides in San Diego. An hour does seem like a long time to wait for a water ride. I hope it was fun even though you did not stay near the tanks for long.

After dinner, we went up to our room to grab our pirate gear. Crap teases me about over packing, because I do not like to do laundry on vacation. I decided to change into the outfit that I was originally going to wear to dinner that night. Although I cannot remember what the reason is now, there is a reason that I did not put it on earlier in the evening. Looking at the pictures now, I wish I would have changed before dinner. We put Connor into his pajamas. The glow stick sword is just one of the wonderful gifts that Xander received from our fish extender exchange. That is another reason to do it, because other people think of cool things to bring that never even cross your mind. He loved that thing.

471.jpg

We all had a great time at the Pirate Party. It was similar to the Sail Away Party in that music was played and cast members were there to hype things up. With two little pirates of our own, it was just more our speed. The music seemed more fun too. I think others agree that this party is more fun, because you can see the turnout was much higher than the Sail Away Party.

470.jpg

472.jpg

473.jpg

475.jpg

476.jpg

On a side note, this is the only picture Crap got of the kid’s club band. It was water-proof and electronic. The kids had to wear these through the entire cruise. Whenever you picked them up from the club, they just scanned it in and out. Babies do not wear theirs. You just give it to the nursery staff member the first time you drop them off.

474.jpg

Crap took a video with his cell phone of the party that I wanted to share. Sorry about the conversation we have during it as I know it distracts from the event. He noticed while filming that something was “wrong” with his camera. Then, he blamed me for breaking it. When we went to the post office to get our passports, I was walking Connor around to keep him quiet and entertained. After a long time, Crap finally gave me a break. Just as we were about to leave, he grabbed Connor and asked me to grab the stuff. I did not see his cell phone, since it was placed underneath the paperwork completely out of sight. It fell on the ground. Ever since then, there was a debate over who was at fault. I think it was him for not telling me it was there. He thinks it was me for picking everything up without being careful. If anyone reads this and agrees with me, feel free to chime in. For those who agree with Crap, how did he get you to come read my thread? Anyway, all joking aside, I hope you enjoy the video despite the talking. We all really had a great time at the party, especially Xander.

Pirates in the Caribbean and The Great Cell Phone Debate

Since we were allowed to book ten nursery hours before entering the ship, I had Connor scheduled for two more hours that evening. I checked Connor into the nursery just before the show and met up with Crap and Connor in the Walt Disney Theater. They were seated in the same place we sat the night before, which was close to the stage on the left side. We actually brought our camera just in case the show involved any audience participation. It did not, but Crap took a couple of (flash-less) pictures. Watching the show without a nursing, sleeping kid was certainly a lot more relaxing. At least I did not have to worry about leaving the theater if he got fussy, even though it never happened the night before.

477.jpg

Villains Tonight was the show this evening. Hades is told by The Fates that he may lose the right to be ruler of the underworld, because it is no longer a scary place. He plots to bring the most evil Disney villains for a wicked party. The problem is he sends Pain and Panic to do his bidding. They make many mistakes along the way and fail to get anyone to attend the party. While they try to invite the villains to come to the underworld, hilarity ensues and musical numbers take place. Most of the numbers are from the actual Disney movies like Scar singing Be Prepared or Ursula singing Poor Unfortunate Souls. There was a number with Maleficent and The Evil Queen where there were battling (singing) to see who was the most evil. The audience that evening leaned toward Maleficent. It was a cool sing off.

478.jpg

Some of the humor was more geared toward adults, so it is a little more risqué than the other two. Those were the best parts of the show, other than the fabulous singing. The show actually referenced many current stars and their shortcomings, like Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen. Crap and I both enjoyed the show but agree it was the worst of the three we saw (we saw another one on our last night). Xander did not respond to it nearly as well as he responded to the Golden Mickeys, so the show may have been a little lost on him. There were parts that he obviously enjoyed though, so I am still glad he watched it with us.

479.jpg

480.jpg

481.jpg

482.jpg

483.jpg

After the show, we were all tired. We decided to get Connor even though there was still almost an hour of allotted time left. Crap took Xander up to the room, while I made my way over to the nursery. The staff told me once again that he did a great job. He was actually asleep when I picked him up this time. I placed him into his pajamas before we took him to the nursery, so I just slid him right into bed when I got back to the room. Connor does wake frequently to nurse, but we had at least an hour of quiet time before he woke up for his first feeding of the night. It was another great day. Tomorrow was the day we were most excited for, because we were going to Castaway Cay.

Nice update.

And I know better than to take sides in Love and War (or is it War and Peace??).

I agree with Crap about whose fault the broken phone is, but in the end I realize and he probably does too that as the man in the end it is always our fault.:lmao:

It was really neat there. Hope you had a great time at Sea World. We have taken Xander to the one in San Diego, but Connor has not gone yet. It sounds like the one in San Antonio is neater, because I do not remember any water rides in San Diego. An hour does seem like a long time to wait for a water ride. I hope it was fun even though you did not stay near the tanks for long.

This was my first time to Sea World although I've been to San Diego and of course Orlando! The main part of Sea World has a water play area for the kids and a rapids ride, but the ride I was telling you about is actually in a new part of Sea World called Aquatica. It just opened very recently. We had a package deal on Sea World and had to pay extra to go to Aquatica. We weren't sure it was worth it just because of that one hour wait! Dave went on another water slide that he didn't need to wait for though. It is hard having to split up every time since the kids are mostly too small or scared to go on those rides! The kids did have fun in the pools and play areas!

Nice update.

And I know better than to take sides in Love and War (or is it War and Peace??).

Thanks.

Smart woman.

I agree with Crap about whose fault the broken phone is, but in the end I realize and he probably does too that as the man in the end it is always our fault.:lmao:

:welcome:

Since it is your first time here, and you only commented on that, I know he sent you here. :rotfl2:

I do not think his phone was really broken at all, but he says it was. He also says that I make him lose MW3 whenever I watch him play.

This was my first time to Sea World although I've been to San Diego and of course Orlando! The main part of Sea World has a water play area for the kids and a rapids ride, but the ride I was telling you about is actually in a new part of Sea World called Aquatica. It just opened very recently. We had a package deal on Sea World and had to pay extra to go to Aquatica. We weren't sure it was worth it just because of that one hour wait! Dave went on another water slide that he didn't need to wait for though. It is hard having to split up every time since the kids are mostly too small or scared to go on those rides! The kids did have fun in the pools and play areas!

I am glad you go to try the new water park portion though even though you had a long wait for one of the rides. Crap just told me the one in San Diego has them as well, but I never noticed in any of my three visits. We split up a lot on our last trip and have a feeling there is a lot more of that in our future until the kids are much older. Disneyland just put out height requirements for Carsland, and Connor is too short for all three new rides. We will be apart a lot that day.

Great update! Looks like a lot of fun!

I just bought one of those light swords at Michaels for our trip (and a few other shaped light things to pull our at night when he's begging for a $20 thingy!!)

I agree with you, how to men expect us to read their minds or just KNOW that they left their phone/wallet/ipod, etc somehwere :confused3

I wanted to mention in my last comment where you mentioned getting an umbrella stroller and wondering if little ones could sleep well in it. We have a Graco IPO convenience stroller and love it. Its easy to use folds up very well, and steers very easily the front wheels lock or swivel. Its not as cheap as some at around $100 US but we really like it! We are taking it this trip for the airport and/or if we want to just take a single down to the pool (we are renting a double). IT reclines near flat and both kids have slept well in it!

Great update! Sounds like a fantastic night. I'll bet Xander really loved the Pirate Party!

The Villains show looks really fun. Too bad Xander didn't like it as much as the Golden Mickeys though. I really like family shows with adult humor (like Shrek) so I'll bet that I'd enjoy it.

I'm so glad that Connor did well in the nursery. You must have been so relieved.

I'm on your side. Not your fault about the phone. Crap seems like a nice guy, but we're old Dis friends, he's not going to win with me. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear what you thought about Castaway Cay! How's the preparations for the DL birthday trip going? I'll bet you're so excited! I am too, I can't wait to hear all about it!:goodvibes

Great update! Looks like a lot of fun!

I just bought one of those light swords at Michaels for our trip (and a few other shaped light things to pull our at night when he's begging for a $20 thingy!!)

I agree with you, how to men expect us to read their minds or just KNOW that they left their phone/wallet/ipod, etc somehwere :confused3

I wanted to mention in my last comment where you mentioned getting an umbrella stroller and wondering if little ones could sleep well in it. We have a Graco IPO convenience stroller and love it. Its easy to use folds up very well, and steers very easily the front wheels lock or swivel. Its not as cheap as some at around $100 US but we really like it! We are taking it this trip for the airport and/or if we want to just take a single down to the pool (we are renting a double). IT reclines near flat and both kids have slept well in it!

Thanks. It really was a lot of fun.

He loved that sword. I bet Logan will too. We got so many wonderful things from the fish extenders.

Thanks. Now, I know to pick his things up carefully. Who knows whether or not a phone will be hiding in his stuff? Crap swears the phone was not covered by the paperwork. The paperwork was white, and he has a black phone. It was covered or I would have seen it. My phone is white, so it may have blended in.

Thanks. I will look into the stroller you suggested. We did buy a Baby Jogger City Mini a short time ago that I was thinking of bringing with us on our next cruise if I do not get an umbrella stroller. For this upcoming Disneyland trip, we are bringing the Bob again. Xander needs one more trip without walking the whole time (I guess).

Great update! Sounds like a fantastic night. I'll bet Xander really loved the Pirate Party!

The Villains show looks really fun. Too bad Xander didn't like it as much as the Golden Mickeys though. I really like family shows with adult humor (like Shrek) so I'll bet that I'd enjoy it.

I'm so glad that Connor did well in the nursery. You must have been so relieved.

I'm on your side. Not your fault about the phone. Crap seems like a nice guy, but we're old Dis friends, he's not going to win with me. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear what you thought about Castaway Cay! How's the preparations for the DL birthday trip going? I'll bet you're so excited! I am too, I can't wait to hear all about it!:goodvibes

That first night was hard to top with my favorite show and dinner. This night was a lot of fun too though. Xander loved the Pirate Party much more than the Sail Away Party.

I love Shrek. We watched it once with Xander in the living room, and he barely stopped playing long enough to watch. He really prefers the purely for kids stuff, like Disney Junior. Although, he is really into Captain America right now. He fell asleep watching the movie with his toy shield in his hands. That is what he wants to be for Halloween. Luckily, I can spend about the same I spent for the Handy Mandy costume, but this one appears to be closer to the quality of his Buzz Lightyear one from the previous year. Villains Tonight was a great show. I think you will like it. There were parts of it that Xander enjoyed.

I was so happy Connor did well in the nursery. We were so worried about that. Both of us decided after seeing how well they both did that we will be crusing as often as possible (while still fitting in all of our other Disney trips as well).

Thanks. Crap is a nice guy (most of the time). When it comes to his gadgets, he is way too protective. His idea of broken is probably my idea of perfect. He wanted the new iPad when it came out but only if Xander and I agreed to NEVER touch it.:lmao: In addition to me "breaking his phone," I guess Xander "broke his first iPad." Both of those items were work issued things he had to turn in when he left his last job. His current iToys are fine for now! You are one of my favorite DISfriends, so thank you.

Castaway Cay was pretty cool although Crap had a slight issue. I have been stalking the DIS and Bret's thread in particular. We have our hotel, the in room celebration, all of our dining reservations, and the cake. My FIL informed us that our tickets have not been ordered yet (I thought this was taken care of a while ago). He gave us our money back for now, but we will give it back at the gate (for tickets then). I am going to call Disney on Tuesday to pay off the room. The in room celebration will automatically charge sometime near the end of this week. We still need to test pack the car to see if we can get all of our luggage and that big double stroller in it. Other than that, we are ready and excited!

Just wanted to say..though I stand by Crap's side when it comes to the phone, I am enjoying reading along with your story.:rotfl2: My kids are all grown now and will not be going on our NYE cruise 2013/2014. They had a great time in 2007 on the Wonder.:cool1:

The pirate party looks like a lot of fun! We got a few of those glow swords for Everett when they were in the dollar bin at Target, and he really enjoys them too!

I'm not a huge villains fan, but the show does sound really cute! I'm glad that Connor did well in the nursery again, I agree that it must have been nice to watch the show not distracted by a little one. There is no way I could have sat through a stage show with Everett as an infant, so I'm really impressed with Connors patience and ability to go with the flow!

Just wanted to say..though I stand by Crap's side when it comes to the phone, I am enjoying reading along with your story.:rotfl2: My kids are all grown now and will not be going on our NYE cruise 2013/2014. They had a great time in 2007 on the Wonder.:cool1:

I was only teasing you. You are welcome to agree with him (of course). Men think so differently than women do on most things, so I never even thought to grab papers (that unbeknownst to me had a phone buried inside) carefully. I am glad to see that older kids still enjoy taking cruises with their parents. I was honestly thinking about taking a 2013/2014 New Year's cruise as well. That should be an awesome trip for you and your wife. If you are going on the Fantasy, we may be on it as well. We may only do that if we nix our 10 year anniversary trip at WDW in October 2013. Xander will be in 1st grade for either of those trips, and I think it would be easier to travel with the school break although we really want to be at WDW for our anniversary. We honeymooned there, so I thought it would be nice to come full circle.

The pirate party looks like a lot of fun! We got a few of those glow swords for Everett when they were in the dollar bin at Target, and he really enjoys them too!

I'm not a huge villains fan, but the show does sound really cute! I'm glad that Connor did well in the nursery again, I agree that it must have been nice to watch the show not distracted by a little one. There is no way I could have sat through a stage show with Everett as an infant, so I'm really impressed with Connors patience and ability to go with the flow!

The Pirate party was a lot of fun. Xander loved the light us sword, so it was a great extender gift. People gave me some great ideas on things to bring for our next cruise. Everett probably enjoys it as much as Xander did.

I root for the hero myself, but I still enjoyed Villains Tonight. We were pleasantly surprised with how well Connor did in the nursery and how amazing the people in the nursery are. Disney really hired some great cast members. Xander did not sit through shows as an infant, so I know exactly what you mean. When he was four and six months, we took him to Disney. He only sat through short shows while awake and longer shows while asleep. There were a couple that I had to exit when he was not quiet. I doubt I would have attempted an hour long show with him as well. Xander did not see his first full length movie at a theater until he was 2.5. Connor did nurse and sleep through the majority of the first show. I am sure that is the only reason he was quiet.

Ok...first and most importantly, of course it's Crap's fault. it is always the man's fault. Hasn't he been married long enough to know that by now???:lmao: Although, he does get some bonus points for wanting to be called Crap Bag here. I love that!:thumbsup2

Wet n' Wild closed many years ago. I do not remember exactly when, but it was long before Xander was even born. Sorry you will miss it. My family and I had a great time there when I was growing up. You are going to love hanging by the pool here in August, because it gets very hot. What hotel are you staying at?
Well the last time I was in Vegas was for our 5th anniversary, and we just celebrated our 15th yesterday, so, i guess it HAS been a while.

As of right now, we are staying at the Monte Carlo, but I booked it before we booked the cruise and I just got some emails over the weekend offering deals at some other places, so I may switch if we can save a decent amount of $$$. It is just DH & I, and every $ we can save on Vegas can be another $ we can put towards the cruise. (Disney Math ):teeth:

I really adored the nursery and the kids' clubs. They really care about what the parents want and try to care for the kids to the parents' exact instructions. That impressed me. The kids' club had a similar level of care. I dropped of Xander's epipen on the first stay, and we went over his food allergies. When Crap picked him up, they feverishly looked for the epipien even though I never even gave it to them the second time. They were more on top of things than I was, because I forgot to leave it. (Luckily, he did not need it).
[/QUOTE]

I didn't notice before that Xander had food allergies. My son Chris does too. He was really excited to go on the cruise because Disney is so great with his allergies. He loves to try new things, and says he had had some of his best meals at Disney since he doesn't need to worry!

How did everything work on the ship? Did you fill anything out regarding his allergies before you went, or did you just let them know about the allergies when you boarded. We have it noted in our reservation, but I'm not sure if I need to email someone else about it like you do with WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter