Once Upon a Christmastime! A Nov. 2010 PTR! *Update 12/12, Disney Blues, pg 61! :( *

Good Morning!

It's October! That means...

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD NEXT MONTH!!!!!
:cool1: :woohoo: :dance3:

42 more days!!! I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand it, I just want to go nooooowwwww!!!! :banana:

That is all! Have a great day! :flower3:

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love how we're all like "OMG IT'S OCTOBER FIRST I'M GOING THIS MONTH/NEXT MONTH/TOMORROW OMGOMGOMGOMG"

:hyper:

I couldn't sleep so I thought I would use my time wisely and start catching up on PTR/TRs lol. TOT is my favorite ride too! I could ride it over and over again and we did when I was living down there and working in the college program..we had to do something with our days off!!!

..and YAY FOR NEXT MONTH!!! I'll be there in 22 days!!! I have soooo much to update on my PTR..I'll probably start working on it this weekend!

Good Morning!

It's October! That means...

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD NEXT MONTH!!!!!
:cool1: :woohoo: :dance3:

42 more days!!! I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand it, I just want to go nooooowwwww!!!! :banana:

That is all! Have a great day! :flower3:

YAAAAAAA! Next month!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Woo hoo, getting closer! I can say I'm going to WDW next year. :rotfl: But hey, I was already there twice this year so I guess I can't really complain. haha

Jen, I am finally caught up. I hope I don't miss anything.

I love the trip binder; I would pick the Mansion Room if I chose POR-Riverside. Congrats on the weight loss that you didn't even diet for. :thumbsup2 Also, congratulations on your memories being chosen and I LOVE your top ten list--several of mine are on there too (including Winnie-the-Pooh).

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl:

I love how we're all like "OMG IT'S OCTOBER FIRST I'M GOING THIS MONTH/NEXT MONTH/TOMORROW OMGOMGOMGOMG"

:hyper:

I know, it's great! :cool1: Unfortunately, this morning after I took off a day on my countdown calendar it decided to fall off completely. So now I have to go to Wal Mart, buy more super glue and another post it pad and re-do that part of it. :sad2: I'm getting so close and it decides to fall apart now! :rotfl:

I couldn't sleep so I thought I would use my time wisely and start catching up on PTR/TRs lol. TOT is my favorite ride too! I could ride it over and over again and we did when I was living down there and working in the college program..we had to do something with our days off!!!

..and YAY FOR NEXT MONTH!!! I'll be there in 22 days!!! I have soooo much to update on my PTR..I'll probably start working on it this weekend!

I love ToT! :lovestruc If I worked there, I'd do the same thing, spend my time off at DHS just going on ToT over and over!

Wow 22 days! :woohoo: Everyone who has trips in October is going to be there so soon and I'll still be sitting here, bored with no one to talk to! :rotfl:

YAAAAAAA! Next month!!!! :banana:

Yay!!! :banana:

Woo hoo, getting closer! I can say I'm going to WDW next year. :rotfl: But hey, I was already there twice this year so I guess I can't really complain. haha

This will be my 2nd time going this year too, and although it's nice going 6 months after my last trip, I know it will probably never happen again. :( I don't know what I'm going to do after November and don't know when I'll be back...I'm going to go into Disney depression! :laughing:

Jen, I am finally caught up. I hope I don't miss anything.

I love the trip binder; I would pick the Mansion Room if I chose POR-Riverside. Congrats on the weight loss that you didn't even diet for. :thumbsup2 Also, congratulations on your memories being chosen and I LOVE your top ten list--several of mine are on there too (including Winnie-the-Pooh).

Thanks! I did some work on my binder the other night and I like it a lot more now, it doesn't bother me as much! I hope I get a mansion room, although the AB rooms are cute, the mansions are so beautiful! I LOVE the Winnie the Pooh ride! It's going to be closed the first few days I'm there. :( I probably will only get to ride it once.

Isn't it so fun being able to say you're going NEXT month!! I did that this morning too! We should dance :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cool1::cool1:!!

Yay, we're both going next month, I can't wait!!! :dance3: It's going to be fun reading all of these TR's that will start around the same time too! :yay:

YAY!! That is so exciting!! I can't believe you're down to 42 days! I guess I could say I'm going the month after next! :woohoo:

YAY!! That is so exciting!! I can't believe you're down to 42 days! I guess I could say I'm going the month after next! :woohoo:

Neither can I! :rotfl: I can't wait to be down to a month, so I can start stalking my mailbox for Mickey Mail! :rotfl:

Your trip is getting closer and closer, it seems like yesterday that you were at 100 days and you're already down into the 80's! It will be here before you know it! :cool1:

Yay for next month and now for 40 days!!!:yay::yay:

Think your calendar decided it was time to go to Disney, jumping off like that:rotfl:

Yay for going to Disney next month! I just realized I can say that, too! :woohoo:

Yay, that's right! Yay for both of us!!! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

Yay for next month and now for 40 days!!!:yay::yay:

Think your calendar decided it was time to go to Disney, jumping off like that:rotfl:

Yay! I'm really looking forward to getting to 30 days...I want my Mickey Mail!!! :cool1:

I don't know what my calendar's problem was, it must have just wanted me to hop on a plane to Disney right away! :rotfl: I fixed it, I had to get a new post it pad and they didn't have any red ones, so now it's orange, which looks weird, but whatever, it works! Once I get down to 10 days I'm going to be posting pictures of it here everyday, you guys are going to be so sick of it! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Good morning everyone!

6 more weeks til Disney! I can hardly stand it...seriously, it's so close, yet so far away still!!! I just cannot wait to finally be there, I feel like I've been planning this trip forever, and I am ready to go!

In honor of 6 weeks, I'm doing a top 6 countdown this week! I was going to do top 10, but this week is kind of lame, I apologize in advance, I still have 3 more lists to do and they're way better than this week! :rotfl:

Anyway...my top 6 favorite places to eat in Disney World (this lists only includes places we will be going again on this trip, if it didn't, a few other places would have been on here, but I wanted to keep it short!)!! :cool1:

6. Ghiradelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate shop
DD-marketplace_DSC02263.jpg

We have only been to this place once, and it was AMAZING...any time we go to DTD and walk by, I actually have to talk myself out of going in there, it smells SO good walking by there and the sundaes are the best! I'm definitely going to stop by late one night!

5. Crystal Palace
crystalpalace3.jpg

Love the breakfast here, and the characters are just an added bonus, I love Winnie the Pooh! :lovestruc

4. Yorkshire County Fish Shop in Epcot
Media2TuttoIrvine-006.jpg

To be honest, I don't know when we are going to be able to eat here, since we have a few ADR's already in Epcot AND the F&W fest will be going on the first 3 days we are there, but I have to find a way to go here, they have THE best fish and chips ever! :yay:

3. Mama Melrose's
rest_mama.jpg

Can't wait to go here again, we went last November and it was soooo good, can't wait to have a glass of their sangria! :banana:

2. Earl of Sandwich
MP6.jpg

This might sound ridiculous, but EoS is really my 2nd favorite place to eat in all of Disney World...I always have to find a way to get as much EoS as I can while I'm there because I know it will be so long before I can have it again! And staying in POR, where I'm just a boat ride away...something tells me there will be a lot of trips to DTD this year!:rotfl:

1. Of course, Le Cellier
IMG_0323-1.jpg

I love Le Cellier, and I think Brandon loves it even more than I do! I'm still trying to get a 2nd ADR there, but so far, no luck. :confused3

(Editing to add...I just checked for Le Cellier ADR's and I finally got a 2nd one! For our first night, 11/12 at 8:40! I'm so excited, I was hoping to get one for that night so we will now be going our first and last night! However, this means I have to cancel my Les Chef's ADR I had for that night, but I think I will try to make an ADR there for lunch later in the week! And I'm not telling Brandon I got this 2nd Le Cellier ADR, I'm going to surprise him when we get there!)

And those are my top 6 places I cannot wait to be eating at again in Disney World in 6 long weeks! :rotfl: There are a few places I wanted to put on the list but they didn't make it, like Columbia Harbor House and anywhere that sells a turkey leg! :laughing:

Have a great Sunday, I have to go get caught up on everyone's PTR's/TR's since I was at a wedding all day yesterday! :)

Yay for a 2nd ADR at Le Cellier! I'm so glad you were finally able to get it!

I've been trying for days to get an ADR at Mama's so I can cancel the ADR at 50's. I love Mama's and I'm so nervous about eating at 50'sPTC. If someone makes me stand with my nose to the wall, or makes me sing "I'm A Little Teapot" I think I'll just curl up and die.

BTW - WHY IS IT SO COLD TODAY?! What happened to Fall? We went right from Summer to Winter, I think! I had a dream last night that it snowed! :rotfl2:

sounds like a great list! Some people are not lucky and can't get one Le Cellier ADR and you have two..that's awesome!

Yay for a 2nd ADR at Le Cellier! I'm so glad you were finally able to get it!

I've been trying for days to get an ADR at Mama's so I can cancel the ADR at 50's. I love Mama's and I'm so nervous about eating at 50'sPTC. If someone makes me stand with my nose to the wall, or makes me sing "I'm A Little Teapot" I think I'll just curl up and die.

BTW - WHY IS IT SO COLD TODAY?! What happened to Fall? We went right from Summer to Winter, I think! I had a dream last night that it snowed! :rotfl2:

I'm glad too, I felt bad because I know Brandon doesn't really want to go to Disney year after year so I try to do things that are fun for him too, and I know he loves Le Cellier so I really wanted to get that 2nd ADR for him! I'd be happy just going there once, but I know he will be thrilled going there twice!

I'm so happy you got your Mama Melrose ADR! :banana: I've always wanted to try PTC, but I've always been too nervous, like you! :laughing:

I don't mind this cool weather, I prefer it to the hot, humid mess we had last week! :rotfl: It's nice, crisp fall weather! And do you remember last October when we had that freak snowfall? :rotfl: Hope that doesn't happen again!

sounds like a great list! Some people are not lucky and can't get one Le Cellier ADR and you have two..that's awesome!

Thanks! I can't believe how lucky I was with the 2nd Le Cellier ADR! :eek: I've been trying for weeks to get one and it finally popped up...I had to look at the screen like, 3 times before it registered! :rotfl: The first one I made at 180 days out, so that one was easy to get, but this 2nd one was tough! If I went during the busy times, I doubt I'd ever get an ADR there!

CONGRATS on your 2nd Le Cellier reservation! They're so tricky to get last minute so I'm glad your persistence paid off! :cool1:

LOVE your top six places to eat. And :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for a second ADR at LeCellier. I'm so disappointed that we didn't get to Earl of Sandwich this year (next year for sure!).

So sorry it has taken me so long to reply, not sure if you saw my FB updates, but it's been a crazy weekend. I love the lists! I may have to do that when I get closer to my trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter