ONCE Merchandise

I don't think there's anything in the parks, but you can buy Once merch on abc.com. They really need something like an abc company store at DHS, and it should carry LOTS of Hook merch. ;)

I don't think there's anything in the parks, but you can buy Once merch on abc.com. They really need something like an abc company store at DHS, and it should carry LOTS of Hook merch. ;)

Agree!!! Regina and Hook are my faves!! I was hoping villains in vogue would carry something!

A Regina and Hook meet and greet would be stupendous. And they could have a meet and greet with Henry over with Duffy the Bear

I noticed some Once-themed merchandise at the World of Disney store at DTD last year. At the time, I wasn't into the show yet. Now I wish I had taken a closer look! There were quite a few beautiful decorative items--throw pillows, platters, etc. Things that were themed in a subtle way, which is much more my style than in-your-face-Mickey-Mouse. :)

Hi O.P

last october at DTD in the (sorry i forgot the name of the store) "trendy disney shop for tweens" over in market place, hope you know which one i mean, they had some merch of the evil queen, i think perfume and a small cushion? if i remember rightly but nothing like mugs, shirts and stuff.

abc.com is probably the best bet for merchandise for Once, hopefully the new spin off series will show in the UK. i had to rely on lovefilm tv section for the tv series lol

got the last episode of season 1 to watch .... god the uk is so far behind ol :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter