• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Onboard gift?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Anyplace to have something sent to someone cruising dcl? I saw what the cruise line offers and it didn't grab me as great. Any other options?

Another vote for Shirley at A perfect gift. We've dealt with her before and have met her in person. A wonderful person with really good products that she will customize for your preferences.

Shirley is super out of Port Canaveral. Nothing similar out of the other ports that I'm aware of. You can have a box shipped to the port, but that is limited to one box per cabin, so be sure the friend isn't already shipping something.

Shirley is super out of Port Canaveral. Nothing similar out of the other ports that I'm aware of. You can have a box shipped to the port, but that is limited to one box per cabin, so be sure the friend isn't already shipping something.

Good tip! And yes they are out of port canaveral. Sounds like Shirley is the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter