Onboard credits?

Starting with February 2016 sailings we started sending gift baskets to our Disney Cruise clients for ALL sailings, not just those out of Port Canaveral Florida. The only restriction is you have to have a U.S. or Canadian address to receive a gift basket.

We've kept it quiet as we wanted to see how it goes, but based on our initial run I can definitely say that we will continue to send gift baskets to all Dreams Unlimited Travel clients with a U.S. or Canadian address for the foreseeable future.

If you do not have a U.S. or Canadian address please contact your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent as he/she can arrange to have your gift basket prepared and waiting for you at our Welcome Center in Port Canaveral Florida for pick-up pre-cruise or we may be able to ship it to a resort pre-cruise as well.

That's fantastic! We sailed out of Miami in October and we're out of Vancouver in August and I was starting to wonder if we'll ever get to experience the gift basket. ;) Now I know we will in August. Super fun!

@WebmasterJohn We sailed out of Miami on the Magic 11/06/2016 and did not receive a gift basket?????

If you meant you already sailed on 11/06/2015 then no, you would not have received the gift basket. At that time we were only able to send these to clients sailing out of Port Canaveral.

Starting with all sailings on or after 2/1/2016 regardless of departure port Dreams Unlimited Travel clients with a US or Canadian address will receive our gift baskets.

If you mean you are going to sail 11/06/2016 and have not received your gift basket yet that's because we haven't mailed the gift baskets for that sail date yet. We mail these about 3 weeks prior to the cruise sail date.

If you meant you already sailed on 11/06/2015 then no, you would not have received the gift basket. At that time we were only able to send these to clients sailing out of Port Canaveral.

Starting with all sailings on or after 2/1/2016 regardless of departure port Dreams Unlimited Travel clients with a US or Canadian address will receive our gift baskets.

If you mean you are going to sail 11/06/2016 and have not received your gift basket yet that's because we haven't mailed the gift baskets for that sail date yet. We mail these about 3 weeks prior to the cruise sail date.

Love the baskets. Already have mine for our 2/27/16 Fantasy cruise. Thanks, John.

Apparently my reading comprehension goes down when trying to Dis with two kids and a TV going LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter