Onboard credits for 1st time cruisers

Hello All,
I got $50.00 ship board credit for using my Disney Visa Card. Can I also get the first time credit? Gotta ask. Anyway, you can purchase shrink wrap where they sell wrapping paper and use a hair dryer.....works for me!:hyper:

The Finding Nemo DVD would have to be purchased in Costco. You would not have to open up the DVD to see that the shipboard credit is offered, it will show on the front cover.

P.S. Highland Lass....I will be sailing on 12/04 on the Wonder also!

After reading this thread. I called Disney directly and gave them my reservation number and asked that they apply the code:CTC to my account and Woo-Hoo!!!!:teeth: :teeth: got the $25 onboard credit---- I will be cruising on 11/30/03 4 day wonder:p

Had my TA call last week and she was told the offer was no longer available it was a promo for booking in Jan. 03 for the 12/03 cruise.....
Well good thing I decided to try it myself........

Just wanted to let you all know it worked for me toooooprincess: ;)

HAPPY CRUISING-------------

bnelvr, it doesn't hurt to try it, but if you read the cut and paste above, it seems to state that the code cannot be combined with any other offers or SBC (ship board credits).

RE: Costco - I wonder if it's a very limited promotion to the Washington area since the DVD's here (Calgary, Alberta) and apparently other States in the US don't seem to have this promo going on. I'm just happy to get the CTC code working for my 7 day cruise!

Glad to see this code working for other folks! Happy sailing! :bounce:

I called Disney cruise with my reservation number and asked about the CTC code and I was told it had to be used at the time of booking. She couldn't add it to my existing reservation.

Nette1 - how did you get it applied to your existing reservation?

:teeth: My wife called and had the T/A add the CTC code to our ressie and my Dads. $25.00 per cabin for the 11/30/03 cruise. 25.00 is 25.00, sounds like a round of cocktails or so. Thanks for the info. :earseek: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Colestat:
Yea, I just called and made the request. No questions were asked and the credit was applied. The person that I spoke to was extremely nice and informed me the credit would be located on my cabin bed upon arrival. I suggest you call again as CanadianCruiser suggested;)
Good Luck------------------------------

BE CAREFUL

My onboard REF credit was NOT (read carefully) already applied to my account when I boarded.

LUCKILY, I had read of this problem on the boards (many people have experienced PROBLEMS with their CREDITS on their account when they get on the ship). I had documentation from my TA including WHO she talked to at Disney and, after several days of checking, I did receive the credit. BUT it was <b>NOT</b> automatically on my account. BRING DOCUMENTATION. Once you're on the ship you do not want to have to track down the credit without documentation.

Have a great trip!
Barbara

Highland Lass and Your Travel Pro- December 4
Wonder me too! Do either of you have children traveling? I have an 11 and 8 year old who are very excited.
I've also emailed Disney about the shipboard credit-I'll let you know what I hear.

FYI.....

Called DCL regarding the CTC ship board credit and since I got ship board credit by using the Disney Visa Card, I was not able to get it. Oh well......I tried!

Had my TA call about the Ref and CTC code. She said neither worked, but she had another code that worked for $50 credit. As soon as I find out the code that worked, I'll let you know!

We just got Finding Nemo...
Where is the code or what not for the $$$ for ship board credit?
Was it in all fo them-or just some of them?

I called today and had the CTC code added to our 3 night next October. $25 shipboard credit-thanks guys! :Pinkbounc

Just got back from our trip- though my TA had called with the code CTC - the credit wasn't there when we looked at our bill. I went to guest services and they applied the $50 anyway but warned they don't usually do that. Hey- it covered some of the Surial bath so I was thrilled! Worth a try.

Yikes! I wonder what the problem was there. What time before your cruise did you have the CTC code applied? I printed out my information regarding the $50 credit details to bring with me just in case of any "misunderstandings." It's always nice to have some written documentation to avoid those ackward "he said she said" situations. If you have proof of your CTC code being applied, be sure to bring it along on the cruise!

CC

Hmmm . . . an onboard credit sound better than the benefits of being a Castaway Club Member (do I have that name right?). Perhaps I'll be a first time cruiser on our next cruise. Would this work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter