• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?? on waitlisted dining preference

PlaneJoy

Earning My Ears
We are waitlisted for early dining. How often are they able to accomodate the waitlists? We have a 9 month old that I don't think will do well this late.

Thanks!

-joy

We have been waitlisted twice to move from late to early seating. Both times we tried to change our seating, which is now done at the same time/location as Palo reservations. In both cases we were unsuccessful. The first time, we gave up then and had second seating. This last time, we went to our first dinner at second seating and talked to the Head Server. He was able to get us switched by meals end. However, we were having such a good time with our table mates we decided to stay with second. We, however, weren't dealing with small children. Bottom line - if you really want to change and don't get reassigned before your first dinner, don't give up- ask the Head Server.

We've always been able to change to early seating by calling from time to time to see if there have been any cancellations. Usually the week before the 60-day mark has the most cancellations. This would be the best time to try. I've never had to ask for a change once on board.

Oh I wish I had known!! We're on your cruise and were originally booked for early seating..then 2 weeks ago, we decided to change it to the later seating (got it with no problems)...had I known, we maybe could have worked out a "switch"... Jodi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter