On the Western Fantasy 10/11/14

We can't wait! This will be cruise #7. Been on all four ships, we love them all equally. The wife and I fell in love with the "SkyLine lounge" on the fantasy last year. DS Nick(15) loves the vibe, and of coarse our twins (Jenna and Noah 9) love the kids club.
We had so much fun with the FE last time, we are definitely in again.

We just got home from Disneyland a couple of weeks ago, and immediately starting getting ready for the Fantasy.

:cheer2:Hi Everyone. I have just joined this site - we have never been on a Disney Cruise before. Sooooo Excited. If I join the fish extenders - how many gifts do I need to bring onto the cruise? Thanks heaps

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Welcome robo2014:wave2:

You are going to love love love your cruise. This will be our 3rd and the first time on the Fantasy.

I think we do have a last minute group for FE exchange, but I'm not entirely sure about that. We are 38 days out now from sailing so it is tight for getting stuff together. Go to the website listed in the post above yours and fill out the FE contact form. And then you'll find out if we are having a last minute group and possibly how many people will be in it.

And do we have a FB group also listed in the post above yours which is more active than this thread. We do have a really nice group of people sailing and we are all getting excited

Hey Everyone!

My fiance and I will be staying at Pop Century the night before the cruise and were wondering if anyone (preferably a group of 2 people) would like to share a town car through Florida Tours with us. They are a very reliable company that I've used before. I am open to other ideas as well, I just want to feel certain about the company and I also have this thing about wanting to leave Pop Century at 8 am so I can get to the cruise terminal by 10! I love being there as early as possible. Last time I cruised I was the first in line at 5 am haha. :rotfl:

Let me know!

Thanks! :cool1:

The Rum Point Beach excursion is full (for four people, anyway). I'm hearing that it's not likely to open up as people aren't wont to cancel this one.

Is anyone interested in going in and chartering a private boat to get us there? We aren't interested in a tour with Stingray City or the like so this is our only option.

Hi everyone. I just joined this group and am looking forward to sailing on my first Disney cruise. I will be going with 3 other families that I met through my work in childcare. There will 7 adults and 7 children in our group. Looking forward to having lots of fun! See you all soon:)

Hi everyone
Looking forward to our first disney cruise. I've got a 14 year old daughter and a 12 year old son. We just registered for the FE. Never heard about that before but it sounds fun! :yay: would love for the kids to connect with a few others.

Just letting any new people to this thread know that the Facebook group is much more active than this thread. Any questions, comments etc post in the Facebook group for quick responses.

I think the Facebook group link is on the first page.

I've got a 14 year old daughter and a 12 year old son. We just registered for the FE. Never heard about that before but it sounds fun! would love for the kids to connect with a few others.

Hi! We have a 14 yer old daughter and are from Indiana as well. What part of the state are you from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter