On the Western Fantasy 10/11/14

Hi all.
We're thinking of moving our June cruise to this one.
How many people/cabins are signed up for FEs so far?

Thanks,
Kimberly

36 families so far, with 121 people, plus a few more people because I don't have the names or number of people in 2 of the cabins. I came onto Disboards today to contact them to get their names and information.

Cindy

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise - 2nd time on the Fantasy! We have also been to Disney World. We are addicted to the Disney Cruises and wish we could go more than once a year.
I would like to see about being added to a FE list. We did it for the first time last year and it was SO MUCH fun seeing all fun, creative things that people exchanged.
I am married and have two girls - ages 10 (almost 11) and age 9! They love meeting new friends. We "met" another family through the FB page that was set up for our cruise and when the actually met each other face to face they totally hit it off!! It was a great Cruise!!
We live in Kansas, so a cruise is a welcome treat coming from the Midwest!
See everyone soon!

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise - 2nd time on the Fantasy! We have also been to Disney World. We are addicted to the Disney Cruises and wish we could go more than once a year.
I would like to see about being added to a FE list. We did it for the first time last year and it was SO MUCH fun seeing all fun, creative things that people exchanged.
I am married and have two girls - ages 10 (almost 11) and age 9! They love meeting new friends. We "met" another family through the FB page that was set up for our cruise and when the actually met each other face to face they totally hit it off!! It was a great Cruise!!
See everyone soon!

So glad you are able to join us!!!!

For the FE participation I need:
Names
Stateroom number
Dining info
if you are celebrating anything

We have a FB page, a FB page for the "tweens," and a website. The FB page everyone is using to talk with each other and the website has our Roll Call, FE participation information and cruise ship information.

We have several families with girls your daugthers ages. Only two of them are on the "meet" page for tweens. My daughter just turned 12, we are on main seating and she is really hoping to meet someone prior to the cruise so she will actually have a friend when we get there. You can contact her through me here or on FB, or you can send me a PM and I will provide her email address to you.

Some families, including us, are looking to link reservations so they can share a table with someone that has kids the same age. There is a document on the FB page with a list of those wanting to do that, if you are interested.

You can contact me through here with the information for the FE list or through the other means listed above.

Again, Welcome to our little party.

Cindy (my last name is Perrier)

See everyone soon!

Welcome Aboard!:) It is also our 3rd Disney cruise... First time on the Fantasy.. any guidance there would be appreciated. It will be me, DH and DDJenna who turns sweet 16 on the cruise. We live in upstate NY...

So glad you are able to join us!!!!

We have a FB page, a FB page for the "tweens," and a website. The FB page everyone is using to talk with each other and the website has our Roll Call, FE participation information and cruise ship information.

We have several families with girls your daugthers ages. Only two of them are on the "meet" page for tweens. My daughter just turned 12, we are on main seating and she is really hoping to meet someone prior to the cruise so she will actually have a friend when we get there. You can contact her through me here or on FB, or you can send me a PM and I will provide her email address to you.

Wait....Did someone make a separate Facebook page for Tweens? There is a message board (which has my daughter and one other person, I think), but it isn't part of FB. Someone made a FB page for Teens, but I've never heard if it was being used. I'd love the link to the Teen one though, to put on the FB page!

Hi! I am so excited to join all of you. I've been stalking these boards and i am thrilled to say I just put down the deposit on our first cruise and honestly our first "real" vacation! We have a group of 5
Me & DH - celebrating our 16th anniversary while we are on the cruise!
DS -14
DD - 7
DS2-9 months

Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated:)

We are definitely interested in the Fish Extender!

Can't wait to meet you all!

We will be joining in as well. I submitted our info by the link on the website. This is really an amazing group it seems! This is our 22nd Disney Cruise and my DD 16th. I will be turning 40:scared1: on this cruise so it is a big one!!! I look forward to meeting all of you and relaxing onboard! My DD will be 12 if anyone has any kids the same age and they would like to kik, text now or instagram! I am sure she would love to meet some fellow cruisers a head of time!:cool1:

We will be joining in as well. I submitted our info by the link on the website. This is really an amazing group it seems! This is our 22nd Disney Cruise and my DD 16th. I will be turning 40:scared1: on this cruise so it is a big one!!! I look forward to meeting all of you and relaxing onboard! My DD will be 12 if anyone has any kids the same age and they would like to kik, text now or instagram! I am sure she would love to meet some fellow cruisers a head of time!:cool1:

There is a message board for the TWEENs, but it isn't really active yet. I am hoping that more people will get on and get a conversation going. :)

http://dcloct11.boardhost.com/index.php

You'll have to sign her up, and then, once I approve it, she can start to post!

So excited! We just booked our cruise yesterday, we were waiting for our school calendar. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise, 2nd on the Fantasy. There are 4 of us,

After bouncing this reservation all over 2014 we've finally settled on this cruise.
It will be the 2nd time on the Fantasy for all of us. The first was the Fantasy's first NYE cruise and it was amazing!

Me - Kris
DH - Rik
DD - Theresa 10
DS - Nate - will be 7 at sailing

we are in stateroom 6100 and currently have late dining but would prefer main.
We will be celebrating our 15th anniversary (10/3) on the cruise and looking forward to Remy again!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I am planning my family's first Disney cruise on the Fantasy sailing October 11th! My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary (20th as a couple) and our little boy will be celebrating his 3rd birthday. We also have the good fortune of having my parents and baby brother (19) joining us. We just can't wait for the fun to begin!

I didn't have a clue about fish extenders until I stumbled across something on the internet while researching the cruise. I really want to join, I'm just not sure about making my way around the ship delivering with my toddler in tow. It sounds like there are close to 40 families participating? How many families are typically in a group?

Looking forward to the fun of planning with you all and the even better fun of cruising with you all!

Hi all:)
Our family of 3 (Mum, Dad & and son age 12) will be joining you on the cruise. This is our first Disney cruise but our 8th cruise in total. We've never posted on any forum so apologies if I don't get the lingo right! Not on FB either - our son thinks we are dinosaurs ha ha. We can't wait to join the ship and then have a second week near WDW to take in some parks. Looking forward to sharing a great cruise. We are late dining.:)

This is my families first time to cruise period. We are so excited and can't wait to go. We are a family of 5 and will be cruising with two other families. :cool1:

Hello!

My name is Cassie! My future husband Mike and I will be joining you all in October. We are getting married on September 28th and having this cruise as our Honeymoon. This is our first time on the Fantasy, but we've been on the Magic and Wonder.

Hello Everyone!!!!

My Fiance and I have just booked this cruise! :woohoo: It will be my eighth Disney Cruise and his first (and not only his first Disney cruise, his first cruise EVER)! We got engaged last month so this is our engagement celebration. :cool1:

We are very excited to meet everyone. I would love to be part of the Facebook group as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter