On the Western Fantasy 10/11/14

Hi all,

We have just booked his cruise, we are me -Katie, my husband Donald and our daughter Niamh who will be 13 at the time of the cruise.

This will be our 5th Disney Cruise - we have previously sailed in 2008 (Eastern Caribbean), 2010 (Mediterranean), 2011 (Mediterranean) and 2013 (Western Caribbean).
This will be our second cruise on The Fantasy with all other cruises being on The Magic - we love The Magic but fell head over heels for The Fantasy in October, so much so Donald was adamant he wanted to sail on her again this year ( we had originally planned to stay in WDW for to weeks). So our plan now is 5 nights in WDW before the cruise and 1 night after.

I haven't read the whole thread yet but would love to join in if there is a Mixology Session planned.

What dates were you on the Med in 2010 and 2011. We took that same cruise both years also.

We will be going on this cruise! I'm very excited. It's our second Disney Cruise. I would like to sign up for FE. Also, I can't seem to find the "join group" button? Where is that located? Thanks.

I must beg apologies from everyone here. Especially those who have signed up for the FE exchange. My life and year have taken many turns and while I am still on the cruise and am getting excited about it, I am not the right person to run the exchange this time. I simply ask that whoever would like to run it allow my stateroom to participate. I promise we will not forget the gifts.

:worship::worship::worship:

We will be going on this cruise! I'm very excited. It's our second Disney Cruise. I would like to sign up for FE. Also, I can't seem to find the "join group" button? Where is that located? Thanks.

to join the FE, just click on the link to the webpage and fill out the form at the bottom of the home page. It will send the information to me and I will add it to the FE Participation page

Cindy

Okay, I have updated the FE list on the website. Please check the information and let me know if it is correct.

Cindy

Hi I'm Jacqueline & I will be on this cruise with my bf ryan29 ds landen5 ds jack 4 and dd almost 2 :) this will be my 1st time on the fantasy :) we are very excited :) but we also were :grouphug:on dream! But we had to check this one out ! I can't wait :cool1:
Plus I have other family && friends coming woot

I'm really starting to get excited about this cruise and starting to get into planning mode.

Is anyone going to do any pre-cruise activities like WDW or Universal? I have 3 boys (9, 12, 13) who will be out of school for fall break, not sure if we're going to head out a little early to do something or not. I would love to check out Diagon Alley at Universal or hit F&W at Epcot. Maybe we'll just hang out at Cocoa beach for a day.

We just booked this cruise (and the one following as a B2B) to celebrate our 30th anniversary.

My name is Maxine, but please call me Max. My DH's name is Mark, please call him Mark. We will both be 54yo at the time of this cruise.

Mark is on disability, and I work from home as a home-based Disney and Disney-area travel agent (I am not advertising here for potential clients).

This will be our 8th cruise, all on Disney, but our first on the Fantasy, making it a Grand Slam :D!

We are about 80% sure we want to participate in the FE. We're trying to come up with a gift that is not too big or bulky and won't be complicated to create/get. I'll sign us up but if we haven't been able to agree on a gift for you all by the cut-off, then we will most likely bow out.

I'm a Fb lover, so I plan to head on over to the group there via the link posted.

Hello :wave2: We are also on this sailing ME Judith, DH David, DD Meghan, DD Holly and DD Cerys We are from Scotland and we have friends joining us on our sailings This will be our 6th disney cruise we are also doing a B2B sailing on the 11th Oct & 18th Oct.
We have sailed on the Wonder for 4 nights The Magic B2B sailing in Oct 2011 and we done another B2B sailing on the Fantasy Oct 2013. We loved the Fantasy. I will join the Facebook page and Im looking forward to any meets that may be organised but we will not be taking part in the FE this year :cheer2:

I'm really starting to get excited about this cruise and starting to get into planning mode.

Is anyone going to do any pre-cruise activities like WDW or Universal? I have 3 boys (9, 12, 13) who will be out of school for fall break, not sure if we're going to head out a little early to do something or not. I would love to check out Diagon Alley at Universal or hit F&W at Epcot. Maybe we'll just hang out at Cocoa beach for a day.

We are doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party prior to the cruise. And hang out at the pool at our hotel for a day or two. We are DVC owners and are going to use points to stay at WDW for a night or two prior.

We really can't wait, 34 weeks is too long.....the wait is killing me.

Hi! My name is Theresa. My DD, Alex (15) and I are uber excited for the cruise. We booked this in October. Any tips from seasoned cruisers would be great. I am at the planning stages for the cruise. Also, I have been reading about FE and it sounds really neat. I will be signing up for it.

A little bit about myself...I am a single mom. I work in Information Technology (QA) and I live in the south suburbs of Denver. My daughter wanted a big traditional quicenera for her 15th birthday. She saw it on Wizards of Waverly Place :wizard: and always wanted one. We are big Disneyland freaks and so I offered her a Disney Cruise instead. She jumped at it!

I saw that there is a Facebook for tweens. Is there one for teens? I haven't had a chance to read all the pages but I will keep from now on.

Looking forward to this cruise!!!! :beach:

Hi there! Welcome to the ship! You are gonna have a GREAT time!

I see that you live near Denver. I do too. Sadly, we just moved here last year (in March, so almost a year ago!) and I had to just ask my husband what direction we were from Denver. :) He says South East. Hahaha! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I THINK that there is a FB page for the teens. I can't remember now who set it up, but hopefully they will post about it!

We have a FB page for this cruise, if you are on FB!

Hi! My name is Theresa. My DD, Alex (15) and I are uber excited for the cruise. We booked this in October. Any tips from seasoned cruisers would be great. I am at the planning stages for the cruise. Also, I have been reading about FE and it sounds really neat. I will be signing up for it.

A little bit about myself...I am a single mom. I work in Information Technology (QA) and I live in the south suburbs of Denver. My daughter wanted a big traditional quicenera for her 15th birthday. She saw it on Wizards of Waverly Place :wizard: and always wanted one. We are big Disneyland freaks and so I offered her a Disney Cruise instead. She jumped at it!

I saw that there is a Facebook for tweens. Is there one for teens? I haven't had a chance to read all the pages but I will keep from now on.

Looking forward to this cruise!!!! :beach:

Hi there! Welcome to the ship! You are gonna have a GREAT time!

I see that you live near Denver. I do too. Sadly, we just moved here last year (in March, so almost a year ago!) and I had to just ask my husband what direction we were from Denver. :) He says South East. Hahaha! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I THINK that there is a FB page for the teens. I can't remember now who set it up, but hopefully they will post about it!

We have a FB page for this cruise, if you are on FB!
I live in Highlands Ranch and I already signed up on the Facebook page. I have been here for almost 14 years! I am originally from Orange County, California. I miss Disneyland tremendously and the ocean!

I can't wait for the cruise!

I live in Highlands Ranch and I already signed up on the Facebook page. I have been here for almost 14 years! I am originally from Orange County, California. I miss Disneyland tremendously and the ocean!

I can't wait for the cruise!

Okay! I do know where that is. We are in Parker, but my daughter goes to a Charter school in Highlands Ranch (STEM School). I bet you do miss living near Disneyland!

Okay! I do know where that is. We are in Parker, but my daughter goes to a Charter school in Highlands Ranch (STEM School). I bet you do miss living near Disneyland!
Small world. I work by STEM and I was involved with getting that school started. I was hoping my daughter would attend, but she did not want to go. All those hours of volunteering to secure her a spot! Oh, well... I found the fb site for teens. But, I saw a posting where the person who was hosting is not going on this cruise anymore. I saw that you got one started for tweens. Has it been time consuming? I would be willing to set one up. I just think it would be a neat way for my daughter to connect with other teens before the trip.

Theresa

Hi all.
We're thinking of moving our June cruise to this one.
How many people/cabins are signed up for FEs so far?

Thanks,
Kimberly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter