On the Western Fantasy 10/11/14

Dropping in a little early this week, because I doubt I'll be on tomorrow.

WEEKS TO GO TO THE FANTASY!!!!

:moped::moped::moped::moped::moped:

This time next year, we will be so close to our trip, I can hardly wait!

The year is plugging along here. We were lucky enough not to be in the really bad flooding area here in Denver, so other than a lot of rain, we were fine. I've been here six months now, and there have been fires and floods. Can't wait for the blizzards. :)

Looking forward to my girls weekend at Disney in February for the Princess Half Marathon!

Hope everyone is doing well!

We were just sitting here talking about the cruise, excursions, and our need of a new camera. How is it that sometimes, like tonight, a year can seem so close... And other times so far away?

Been quiet around here lately! Getting excited we are ALMOST at a year away! Considering we booked in February, I am getting real excited... Now that our move to our new store is over, and Jenna is happy at her new school.. maybe things were turn back to "normal" and I will be posting more! Anyone else getting excited? :)

Packing this weekend! (doing the eastern fantasy 10-5-13) I couldn't figure out the thread initially because I mistook it for the 10-5 fantasy one. definitely will be more exciting this time next year over here too!

Count us in for the Fe exchange. But I don't really follow these boards much. The last time we did it they posted on Facebook, can we do that?

Just booked this cruise when we were on board the Dream last week. We are excited to cruise on the Fantasy next year. Cruising with my parents, DH, DD (11) and DD (7). We filled out the form for the FE - still weeding through all the stuff we got from two weeks ago. Can't wait to meet everyone.

:wave2: Hi!

We just got off the Fantasy last week and took advantage of the discount and OBC to book this cruise!!

We are so happy to be cruising on the Fantasy again. I'll be traveling with my DH (35), DD (10), and DS (2).

Hey guys I will be joining this cruise. Its going to be me and my friend Aj and his son Cody and my mom and dad.

:wave2: Hi!

We just got off the Fantasy last week and took advantage of the discount and OBC to book this cruise!!

We are so happy to be cruising on the Fantasy again. I'll be traveling with my DH (35), DD (10), and DS (2).

Just off the Fantasy also. We were on the Oct 12-18th sailing. Awesome weather the whole week! We also booked onboard for the Oct 11/14 sailing.

It will be my DH, myself, DS (11) and DD (10)

This will be our third cruise on the Fantasy. We would like to join the fish extender list. Lots of fun!

Well, this is goodbye friends...we have to re-book this cruise to the week before, which is an Eastern Caribbean. Academic calendar for next year was released today and my kids have fall break the week before. Hope you all have a fantastic cruise. :wave2:

Well, this is goodbye friends...we have to re-book this cruise to the week before, which is an Eastern Caribbean. Academic calendar for next year was released today and my kids have fall break the week before. Hope you all have a fantastic cruise. :wave2:

Sorry to see that you have to switch :sad1: Have a great cruise!!

We are booked for this cruise and it will be our first!

Myself, DH (JimmyTammy), and DS who will be 20 at the time of sailing will be onboard. We are very excited.

I filled out the form and sent in the request for the FB group. I'm sure DH and DS will be joining soon.

This will be DCL cruise #14 for us.....It's myself, DW, and DD 11 at the time of the cruise. We ill also have my wife's parents cruising with us, as well as two additional families who are friends from here in Central PA.
Excited to finally make it to Jamaica!

We are joining in:banana::banana:. Re-booked while on the Fantasy in Sept. This go round we are traveling with my daughter and son-in-law and grandkids. My kids are staying home, so we can be Grandma and Grandpa :)
Would love to join the F.E. group. Got some reading to do to catch up!

:bitelip:Hey everyone. People on here dont really talk do they or im i just a freak who loves talking and planing.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter