• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On the dream, deck 7 are the lifeboats an obstruction at all?

janetanne

Previous DVC member
I was thinking of moving from deck 10 to 7 and wanted to be sure I wasn't making a mistake.

We stayed in 7560 last Sept. and at first I though they would bother me but as we sailed I got used to them for the fact we really aren't looking straight down the side of the ship but more out in the water. I will be staying in the same cabin on the dream this year and cabin 7560 on the fantasy next year. Hope this helps.:thumbsup2

We stayed on 7 this past Spring and loved it. I have heard that deck 10 can have a lot of noise overheard if you are under Cabanas.

We stayed on 7 this past Spring and loved it. I have heard that deck 10 can have a lot of noise overheard if you are under Cabanas.

And we were just down the hall from EcbLovesMickey :cool1: and also found the life boats to be no problem at all. If you are sitting on your verandah, you can't even see them. The only time they are noticable is if you are looking straight down.

And deck 7 is very quiet (no noise from the pool decks, etc). We stay on Deck 8 on the Wonder because that is the only place you can book a category 4, and you do get a lot of noise from the pool deck (people running, chairs being dragged, etc).

I really liked deck 7 and have booked deck 8 on the Fantasy for the same reason (we would have done deck 7 but the room we wanted wasn't available so we got the one right above it on deck 8, LOL).

We stayed on Deck 7 in rooms 7616 and 7618 on our Nov Dream cruise and we loved it. The view is great and the floor is very quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter