• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On-Site Benefits/Staying Off-Site for part of stay

101Pongo

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am planning a trip using a multitude of different loyalty points/programs to make it as cheap as possible. This is how I'm thinking of booking it.

First 2 nights at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Last 3 nights at Pop Century
MYW 4 days + Park Hopper from Undercover Tourist

Would we get the EMH and early booking window for FP+ for the entire trip or only the days that we're at Pop Century?

Would it make a difference if I swapped Pop Century and Hyatt (stay at Pop Century first, then move to Hyatt)?

Can we use DME only one-way (either to or from the airport)?

How do separate tickets work? Do they just get added to our MDE accounts and automatically linked to our existing MagicBands (from our last trip)?

Thanks in advance!
Pongo

Hello,

I am planning a trip using a multitude of different loyalty points/programs to make it as cheap as possible. This is how I'm thinking of booking it.

Would we get the EMH and early booking window for FP+ for the entire trip or only the days that we're at Pop Century?

You would get it only for your days at Pop.

Would it make a difference if I swapped Pop Century and Hyatt (stay at Pop Century first, then move to Hyatt)?

Nope.

Can we use DME only one-way (either to or from the airport)?

Yup.

How do separate tickets work? Do they just get added to our MDE accounts and automatically linked to our existing MagicBands (from our last trip)?

You would have to add the tickets to your MDE account then any active Magic Bands will have access to the Tickets.

You may want to phone Hyatt and ask what their resort shuttle service is. Sometimes off site shuttles are very limited. Depending on service you may want to rent a car.

Hello,

EMH would only be on days you are at Pop. Booking window is based on your Pop reservation check in date.

Yes. You would be able to book your FP+ beginning with the first day staying at Pop and then be able to book your FP+ for the days you will be off site (60 days compared to 30 days).

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I just received a PIN offer from Disney so I think we're going to stay on-site for the whole trip!

Yea! This would be your best option, and probably cheapest as you can eliminate a rental car and parking fees for those 2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter