On-ride Pics

Storybook Land

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1915-1.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

Wow! Ive never had a character ride with me! Its just like in the commercial!

We were just getting to the front of the line and Goofy and Pluto walked up the exit, they asked DD if she would like to ride with Pluto...it was perfect because we were celebrating her 4th birthday (she is 7 now). She was so proud! :goodvibes

One of my favorites... Was my wallpaper for the longest time...

IMG_3360.jpg

This is me and DD realizing just how wet we are about to get by the geyser! :laughing:

_MG_6377.jpg

We were just getting to the front of the line and Goofy and Pluto walked up the exit, they asked DD if she would like to ride with Pluto...it was perfect because we were celebrating her 4th birthday (she is 7 now). She was so proud! :goodvibes

Awe Thats awesome!

My first On-Ride Pic (abt 1964)
FirstDlandpicofLiz.jpg

My DH's first On-Ride Pic (abt 2007)
buzzlightyeardec07kissing.jpg

And one of my favorite On-Ride pics--it just shows the joy that Disney is all about...
KatieJames.jpg

Here are two from me

Sorry everything is a scrapbook page because that is all I have uploaded

My 2 year 9 month old with my husband!
DisneyCoaster.jpg

My daughter and I on California Screamin' She was finally old enough to ride at 5 1/2
(And this scrapbook page it a lift of fellow scrapbooker)
20DisneyScreamin_0508.jpg

on the merry-go-round at disneyland when i was a little girl
littleme005.jpg

me on the merry-go-round for my 17th bday :]
yyyyyqww.jpg

im the coolest kid alive
42812613.jpg

and im sorry to say i was one of those people taking pictures on a dark ride and everyone around me probably wanted to grab my camera and throw it in the water, but oh wells i wanted some pics on POTC and it was my first time :]
yyym.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter