• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On-Ride Photography?

Or it goes in the water. Lol. Hope they heard ;)

Yea, pirates seems like the one everyone says not to use flash on, but I've never noticed it there either. I think I'm blinded by the disney magic! I can't get annoyed at such a fantastic place!

You probably have never been on a boat with someone taking flash pictures then because believe me, you would notice. You would be blinded by the flashes, not disney magic. :rotfl: If the person taking flash photos is in a different boat it's not nearly as noticeable but in the same boat it is blinding and annoying.

Or it goes in the water. Lol. Hope they heard ;)

Yea, pirates seems like the one everyone says not to use flash on, but I've never noticed it there either. I think I'm blinded by the disney magic! I can't get annoyed at such a fantastic place!
Through the whole ride I tried to place the language. I am good at language and I never figured what language family it belongs to. Flash and heelies drive me up the wall. Why do parents drag their kids along on heelies.

I rarely see flash but when I do boy do I notice it as it is a bright light in a darkened room. Kind of like turning on a lamp in a dark room.

Yup, I have come to a conclusion that I've been that amazingly lucky to never have an experience with a person in my boat with their camera on flash. Hopefully I'll be this lucky the next time I go too!!!

And heelies :headache: Thats dangerous. I can just see a kid falling, or not being able to stop and funning into someone else. Ah well, people these days huh? Lol. :rolleyes:

Yeah, there's no doubt people taking flash pictures can ruin the ride. There's nothing like someone in the front of your boat facing you and taking a flash picture. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter