On more waitlist question....

kangaroodle

DVC Member
How long does it take for people's cancelled reservations to show up as availability? Does it go directly back into the system?

Hard to say. If no one is waitlisted for the cancelled nights I would expect them to be available online immediately.

If someone is waitlisted for the nights that were cancelled, they should get them rather than have them released for someone else to grab online. However several people have posted that they found all of the nights they were waitlisted for available to be booked online so the waitlist fulfillment process is a bit of a mystery.

from my recent experience... we had an AKV standard for May and a waitlist for BWV. i checked in the morning and standard was booked. just an hour later, our waitlist was filled so i checked back on our week at AKV and it was now open so it seems almost immediate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter