• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? on memory maker & annual passholder

shannon006

DIS Veteran
We always have gotten photopass/memory maker. This trip is a bit different. Two families going, staying on property in separate rooms. Family A, myself, DH and 2 children. Family B, our adult son, DIL, and their daughter, (our granddaughter). Granddaughter in family B is the only one on this trip to have an annual pass. We have been told we do not need to purchase memory maker for this trip as granddaughter has it with her annual pass.Are we able to somehow link our reservations, and then are we able to use our magic bands for photos, even if she is not with us? I hope that makes sense.

You don't need to link your reservations, just make sure everyone is on your granddaughter's Friends and Family list.

She is listed on her parents MDE. Will this work if we are on their friends and family list?

I can't answer the question about your Granddaughter being on her parents MDE, but I also wanted to make sure you knew that in order to download the photos, she will have to be the one to do it. At least that's how it worked with the trip we took with my parents. My Mom got the Memory Maker so we had to download everything from her account. Actually, based on that, I would think that she would need her own account for it to work, but I don't know for sure.

An important note is that everyone not only needs to be Family & Friends with the pass holder, they also need to be set to share pictures with them. I believe that is the default setting, but if someones pictures don't show up, that is a very good possibility as to why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter