On line reservations for Universal restuarants?

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
:goodvibesHi guys!
Can I make dinner reservations on-line for any of the universal restaurants in the parks, resorts and Citywalk?
Debsx

:goodvibesHi guys!
Can I make dinner reservations on-line for any of the universal restaurants in the parks, resorts and Citywalk?
Debsx
You can check www.opentable.com and see what's available. Some of the CityWalk and resort restaurants are on there but nothing for the parks. You can't make reservations for the park restaurants...most are counter service.

Thank you so much. Does anyone know if I can book Mythos in advance as I know that is popular!
Debx

Just called and they do take reservations up to 30 days in advance. So I guess I need to wait a bit :laughing: I've got Disney reservation-itis!

Emerils City Walk takes reservations 6 months in advance through Open Table. The Emerils web site has menus and the link to make a reservation. Very easy to navigate.

I really hope Universal isn't going to follow in Disney's footsteps with the dining reservations 90 days in advance. :headache: I can understand wanting to secure a reservation 10 days in advance and perhaps even a month but 90 days - nope.

You can make ressies for Hard Rock on their website 30d in advance too. All the rest of them that we've done in CW and at the resorts have been via phone, and almost all are only 30d ahead. Bubba Gump Shrimp doesn't take reservations at all. I kind of like being able to do them 90-180d ahead of time as usually by the time it's only a month till our trip I'm ready to be done planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter