On line-mobile check in notification ?

disneymania10

Mouseketeer
Hi! We did the on line check in for 7/11/09. In case the room is not ready when we arrive and we do the mobile notification to tell us when our room is ready-does anyone know if they tell you your room number when before it is actually ready? Thanks for all of have done this new system before!!!!!

Hi! We did the on line check in for 7/11/09. In case the room is not ready when we arrive and we do the mobile notification to tell us when our room is ready-does anyone know if they tell you your room number when before it is actually ready? Thanks for all of have done this new system before!!!!!

We did the Text Message Notification last week and it was very cool. We checked in and about 10 minutes later had the text telling us our room is ready and the room number. I am pretty sure that you aren't given your room number until the room is ready since your KTTW cards are already activated to open the door to the room you are assigned.

Can you get text notification that your room is ready even if you don't do online check in?

Can you get text notification that your room is ready even if you don't do online check in?
Yes. Just let the CM know when you check-in that you would like a text when your room is ready.

Yes. Just let the CM know when you check-in that you would like a text when your room is ready.

This is awesome - I can't tell you how many times I've wished they'd do this so I didn't have to call, be put on hold, call back, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter