On-line Dining Reservation for Fantasmic

Kansas Mom

Earning My Ears
I need to be sure we get BB reservations for June 30. What time of day do they open up reservations on-line for a new day? Is it midnight?

Good question and I don't know the answer:( However I just just checked BB for 6/25(first day available 60 days out) at 8:23am PST and there is availability. I just made our 6/25 reservation for RBT F!:yay:

Aloha,

For both online and phone, new bookings 60 days out start at 7 AM PST. So if you desire to book for 25 June, your 60 day window starts at 7 AM PST on 26 April. For 30 June, that would be 01 May at 7 AM PST.

Online reservations open up in the middle of the night. I tried for BB mother's day reservations last year. At 7am pst, the first lunch reservations were already gone. Online definitely starts before the phone lines open.

You have to book each day separately right? You can't book your whole trip like you can with WDW 180+10?

Online reservations open up in the middle of the night. I tried for BB mother's day reservations last year. At 7am pst, the first lunch reservations were already gone. Online definitely starts before the phone lines open.

This is right. I kept an eye on it the last couple of mornings. I was able to book for June 30 this morning around 4:00 PST.

Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter