On line dining: is there something wrong with me..

brisus

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to look for reservations on the on line dining for over a week. I choose the restaurant put in the time and hit find table and it does nothing. Is it me or has this site really not worked for this long? Thanks!

I had better luck if you pick a specific restaurant then choose dates/times instead of doing it at the top menu on the main page. Good luck!
-oops noticed after I posted that you were already doing that. Another suggestion might be to try from a different web browser (ie internet explorer instead of firefox or vice versa)

Using a different browser may help. I had a HORRIBLE time registering my annual pass and the tech helping me over the phone couldn't get things to work for a while, either. We spent at least 20 minutes going through windows before he was finally able to do it on his end, but I had to switch from Safari to Firefox to get it to acknowledge me. Now it recognizes me on Safari after I reset it. What a pain.

He did tell me that the new site doesn't work well with IE 9. You have to have an older version or use something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter