On line check in

goofs

Earning My Ears
Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked and answered a hundred times! Its coming up to my online booking day :) I just wanted to check a few things. If people are reporting all time slots for Palo brunch have gone is it worth looking or going straight to check in? Am I right in thinking its 5am in England to start this? Can I print later as my printer is broken and I'll do it at work? Well, I think thats it!! ;) Thanks, any help appreciated.

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked and answered a hundred times! Its coming up to my online booking day :) I just wanted to check a few things. If people are reporting all time slots for Palo brunch have gone is it worth looking or going straight to check in? Am I right in thinking its 5am in England to start this? Can I print later as my printer is broken and I'll do it at work? Well, I think thats it!! ;) Thanks, any help appreciated.

Check in time when you window opens is midnight EST. You can fill in all the info and print at another time. I have done that before.

If you can't get Palo brunch when you check in online IT IS DEFINIATELY worth it to try and get a reservation once onboard the ship. they hold back a certain percentage of reservations for booking once onboard.

MJ

mmouse37 said:
Check in time when you window opens is midnight EST. You can fill in all the info and print at another time. I have done that before.

If you can't get Palo brunch when you check in online IT IS DEFINIATELY worth it to try and get a reservation once onboard the ship. they hold back a certain percentage of reservations for booking once onboard.

MJ

So am I right in thinking midnight EST is 5am in Uk?

goofs said:
So am I right in thinking midnight EST is 5am in Uk?

Don't know if you're on summer time yet. We just switched in the US.
Eastern is currently GMT-4 until next November.

DillWaters said:
Don't know if you're on summer time yet. We just switched in the US.
Eastern is currently GMT-4 until next November.

Ohh, hadnt thought of that, no, still winter time, so 4am then? Or is it 6?? Im very confused now!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter