On-line check in

yesmylove

Mouseketeer
I will be doing on-line check-in for the first time July 23, can you tell me at what time of the day it is available to start, and what I need to have infront of me for documents?
Thanks

Check in starts midnight eastern standard time. Just as an example by sisters check in date was July 12th and since we are on west coast PST we were able to start the check in and booking process July 11th 9pm. Some people have problems getting into there reservation due to website traffic but I say the sooner you start the process the better. I say start with the reservations for port excustions and Palo or Remy first then do the check in process.

As far as documents, you'll need your cruise reservation # and your passport #'s. I assume you have your birthdates memorized. ;)

If you have your credit card # handy you can set up your onboard credit account but some people opt to give their credit card # at the pier.

I was just logging on to ask the same question when I saw your post. Are there any excursions or restauraunts that you have to pay for when booking? Where can I find cancelation policies for excursions and reservations? Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter