On-Line check in & upgrades?

Sue M

DIS Veteran
Do you think there is less of a chance for those magical upgrades if you do the on-line check in? I haven't tried it yet. When we checked into WL in August (the regular way) we were upgraded to a Courtyard view from Woods view.
That was our second upgrade while staying at WL. First time we stayed there we got an upgrade too. And at ALK we were upgraded to a savanna view.
We have an upcoming stay at The Poly, and don't know what to do! Try on-line or go with regular check in?
Any room assigners here? Would be great to know the process!

Not a room assigner, but we did online check in in November and were upgraded from a garden building at the CR to the Tower (Bay Lake view). Quite a treat but now we're hooked on the Tower!

Not a room assigner, but we did online check in in November and were upgraded from a garden building at the CR to the Tower (Bay Lake view). Quite a treat but now we're hooked on the Tower!

That's great! When did you find out? On-line or at check in?

I did online check-in for our August, 2009 trip to the CBR. When we checked in, I found out that we had been upgraded to a preferred location. I was pleasantly surprised!

I did online check-in for our August, 2009 trip to the CBR. When we checked in, I found out that we had been upgraded to a preferred location. I was pleasantly surprised!

Thanks for the info! Maybe I'll give the on-line check in a try.
When we stayed at CBR on 07 we got a water view upgrade! Nice resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter