• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On-line Check In & Room Availability

sdzman

Kid @ Heart
We have never done on-line check in before. We intend to get to our resort about noon on a Saturday. Does checking in on-line affect our chances of checking into a room early? Can a CM look and see what rooms have already been cleaned and are ready?

Possibly. I've always done online check-in since it became available. We often arrive early in the day (before noon) almost always we have a room waiting for us. I can't recall a time that we have ever had to wait for our room to be already. However we also don't travel at peak times so it is possible that if the resort isn't at capacity the night before the room will be ready.

Not sure if online check-in has anything to do with the room being ready or not. It may as the online check-in process asks you for your approximate arrival time.

If you are staying in WL and you have a standard room you do on-line check in you won't have a good chance to get you room upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter