• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Line Check-in info??

Tinkerbell2B

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can make (or confirm) resort requests during the on line check in? If that isn't possible and you have a room request, should I just check in normally to be sure it get it? I added my request to my original reservation, but want to make sure I get the bed I want. When you use on line check in, the room will already be assigned when you get there, right?

Does anyone know if you can make (or confirm) resort requests during the on line check in? If that isn't possible and you have a room request, should I just check in normally to be sure it get it? I added my request to my original reservation, but want to make sure I get the bed I want. When you use on line check in, the room will already be assigned when you get there, right?

I just did online check in for my parents. They are arriving this weekend. There was a place to ask for a frig and/or a crib but those were the only 'requests' you could make.

I dont know that it's going to make anything any easier at check in, I guess they'll let me know and I will pass on the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter