On Line Check in-honor ur requests usually?

disneymania10

Mouseketeer
We are unsure if we should use on line check in. We used it 2 years ago and it was the first time they didn't honor any of our requests (i know they are not guaranteed). But, we have been going for 12 years and this was a first. Do we know if WDW got better at honoring room request overall? Is there a spot to put your requests now on the on line check in? Any trouble doing on line check in and asking to change room if you don't like it? Thanks to all who can share!!

We have done online check in and gotten our requests. We have also gotten our requests by checking in at the hotel. Sometimes we have been told our assigned room meeting our requests is not ready yet, but we will get it if we wait. We usually decide just to take what's ready.

We have also changed the room we were assigned to with online checkin. They just have to go to the back and get the manager to change the assignment.

Your requests aren't recorded on the online request. You need to have the request added to your reservation by MS.

You are at the mercy of the resort room assigner and several factors. Sometimes you get your requests and sometimes you don't. It would be almost impossible for the requested rooms to be available on the day at time that you are checking in. That's why you have a better chance if you don't get to specific with your request.

:earsboy: Bill

We do on-line check in, but we also call the resort directly about a week before our stay to ask for a particular area of the resort. We have always gotten it. (Congress Park at SSR)

:surfweb: Hoping we'll get our request. I called MS for request and did online checkin

We do not do on-line check in at the BWV beacause I usually like to request upper floor near the elevators. Of course, I still usually get the exact opposite of what I request. I am giving up on requests this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter