On line check in DOWN??

hotveggy

Disney Lover
We are 10 days out from our check in date. tried on line check in and it says it is down... anyone else having this problem?

I just tried updating my address on my Disney profile and kept getting an error. Could be having a problem with the site.

I did online check in on the 23, it would not allow me to add special requests, it gave me a message to call for special requests. When I called yesterday the CM said the system was doing magical enhancements and she had no access. :happytv: So maybe it will work soon.pixiedust:

Are you trying to use the old site or the new site? I was able to checkin on the old site, but I realized I have the wrong cc on record so I wanted to go back in. I can't get through on the new site.

Not sure about it being down....oddly enough....We just check in when we arrive. It just seems as easy.

I have been dealing with this since the 20th and im checking in on the 30th

I had the same problem. Called tech support. They gave me this address
Mydisneyreservation.com

I was able to check in online using that address. It is not working for DVC reservations.

I finally was able to check in last night, but it may have been on the old site. Then I could only put in one special request. I need bed rails and a pack n play so I called and was on hold for 15 min then the CM that tried to help me said that his system was undergoing Magical upgrades so it would be slow. After 10 minutes still couldn't get it so I could have held for another 20 min for guest relations, but I will just call back today. I did find out that my magical express info was not in the system even though I called weeks ago!

I tried using IE8 wouldnt work..but used FIrefox..which is way better browser anyway..and i got into mydisneyreservation.com..and could do online check in ..in case anyone needs to know

i dont know why but using Firefox brings online check in right up! maybe off and on for some. lots of glitches

Just talked to a CM on the phone who indicated that the new site's online check in will be working tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I personally have found the new website to be an absolute joke for several reasons.

When I go to the old site there are availabilities that show up that do not on the new. Example:

1. At CSR on the old site you can book a business club level, on the new there is no option. I booked my trip today on the old site with the business club level room.

2. On the new site my reserveration does not show up. The site shows an option to link a confirmation number to the new site so that you can manage your trip; problem is the new site does not recognize the confirmation number.

3. The new site runs unbelievable slow and often freezes up.

4. I find it harder to navigate than the older site (perhaps I'm use to the old site).

Overall, I think WDW has some real issues with the tech people who put this website together. IMHO they have failed and failed miserable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter