• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On line check in - Arrival at terminal ??

jpoeling

Earning My Ears
Okay I am trying to do my pre check in stuff today and the DCL is asking when I will arrive at the terminal for check in. I am taking the DCL bus from the Boardwalk to the terminal. They have not given me a time. Does this really matter. If so how do I find out when the bus will get us there?

Jamie

Okay I am trying to do my pre check in stuff today and the DCL is asking when I will arrive at the terminal for check in. I am taking the DCL bus from the Boardwalk to the terminal. They have not given me a time. Does this really matter. If so how do I find out when the bus will get us there?

Jamie

If you are taking DCL transfers you don't need to list an arrival time. They already know the DCL bus schedules for arrivals....

It is for the people who are taking non DCL transportation.

MJ

Hi,

We're taking DCL transfers from the Carribean Beach. I did my online check in and I had to put in a port arrival time. I was locked out of the other sections till I did.

Not sure why it was required. I picked 1-1:30. Hopefully that will be close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter